Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel where did it all go wrong

TFDinGTA

TFDinGTA

Recruit
★★★★★
There are a bunch of beaner families in my area and every evening i hear the la creaturas outside screaming, drinking together and having the time of their lives while I am rotting in my room typing this. why couldnt i have a meaningful social life why do i have to exist like this where did it all go wrong

You were born in the ICU

There are a bunch of beaner families in my area and every evening i hear the la creaturas outside screaming, drinking together and having the time of their lives while I am rotting in my room typing this. why couldnt i have a meaningful social life why do i have to exist like this where did it all go wrong
Same thing here, just replace the beaners with negros and generic music talking about sex, gansters, and drugs and the singer is an dominican

You could be socializing with them but you think you're superior to them despite being a recessed incel.

Are you Hispanic/Latino?

They are normie niggers

Maybe it didn't go wrong. Maybe it was always wrong.

beautiful people dont hang out with ugly people.