Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Where can one gropemaxx now in these Covid times?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
I nightclubmaxxed for the first time in my life just a couple weeks before the Covid panic, and had a decent amount of success gropemaxxing drunk girls. Honestly, gropemaxxing is better than whorecelling because at least with gropemaxxing, you're not wasting obscene amounts of cash for sub-par sexual experiences, :feelsjuice: plus, there's a certain 'thrill' to it :feelsLSD: As long as you're not too aggressive/blatant you can get away with it too :feelsjuice:
I was nervous and apprehensive since it was my first time nightclubbing, but I was planning on coming back lowinhibmaxxed to get more out of gropemaxxing, but then Covid hit. Nightclubs were on the decline even before Covid, but now they're all but dead. Can anyone recommend good places to gropemaxx besides nightclubs?

Last edited:
I groped two girls in elementary school on their asses but some cumskin white knight had to tell on me to the principal: I hate white knights :soy: above all, more than any foid tbh.

You might end up in yale one time you're doing it, these foids could be pretending they're drunk to lure chad.

How do you navigate around that problem @Extra-Samsaric being that you're blackcel and automatically suspected as a rapist by most women for having black/brown skin?

I groped two girls in elementary school on their asses but some cumskin white knight had to tell on me to the principal: I hate white knights :soy: above all, more than any foid tbh.
I "accidentally" groped many foids back in middle and high school. Never got in trouble, and only got called out twice :dab:
How do you navigate around that problem @Extra-Samsaric being that you're blackcel and automatically suspected as a rapist by most women for having black/brown skin?
I guess because I don't present the appearance of a "stereotypical" black guy. When I'm out in public, I often dress like a GQ cover.

Last edited:
Be gone, Satan, and take your disgusting degeneracy with you.

You might end up in yale one time you're doing it, these foids could be pretending they're drunk to lure chad.
I've always wanted to go to the ivy leagues :feelzez:

Lmao based. Wish I wasn't such a low T cuck when I was and had done similar back when I could get away with groping a JB.

I wish I had the balls to just go out and grope women, you could probably get away with full on rap battle if they are drunk. That’s my dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back