Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Where can I find some really sick perverted Hentai?

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
I don't think I've ever seen "good" hentai. I'm talking like tentacle rape loli hentai. Are there some torrent sites or websites I should know about?

I'm open to suggestions.

Are there any movies?
Yes. Search for videos with sound. The biggest advantage of gelbooru is that you can combine multiple tags and not just two (like on danbooru)

exhentai is your best bet. You can also search the guro category on dlsite and either buy with Paypal or find torrents on nyaa

@Wizard32 would know

I don't think I've ever seen "good" hentai. I'm talking like tentacle rape loli hentai.

take your pick, not that hard

You get more results from 'sex' than 'rape' since the latter can be hard to judge and there's a common theme of "rape becomes consenting" with girls ahegaoing from sex

take your pick, not that hard

You get more results from 'sex' than 'rape' since the latter can be hard to judge and there's a common theme of "rape becomes consenting" with girls ahegaoing from sex
Once I got past the blacklist I can see them now. Yeah its an alright site better than the typical stuff.

For some reason I was expecting there to be like a full length hentai movie. Like a anime movie about an alien invasion, but with the occasional tentacle rape scene thrown in.

For some reason I was expecting there to be like a full length hentai movie. Like a anime movie about an alien invasion, but with the occasional tentacle rape scene thrown in.
oh, yeah there probably is but a booru won't necessarily have every H scene from every single H anime out there, so you could be looking for a longer search

in the meantime if you want video that has audio in it you can just add that extra parameter https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=tentacle_sex+loli+sound

if more guys here practise searching tags then you can start effort-posting like me and stop gaping in awe at me like I'm some kind of god