Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where can I find Pedo woman?

anandkonda

anandkonda

Adhi naa pilla ra... adhi naa pilla
-
I am 5'4 and at this point only type of foids that would be attracted to me at this height are probably only pedophiles. Where can I find them? Is there a dating app or something. Should I try foids from jails?

Last edited:
They want kpop chang not you

try holding a huge lollipop (like this one)
Image 2024 04 02 160541934

then wear something like this
Image 2024 04 02 160627599

and roam the streets at night alone and ill bet you'll find a pedo (just watch out it isnt actually a guy with long hair instead of a foid)

aren’t you around average in curryland?
People there are like 5’5”

aren’t you around average in curryland?
People there are like 5’5”
Not in cities. Only villages likely. The average height seems to be 5'7 and 5'5 for men and woman here in Hyderabad.

man what in the
try holding a huge lollipop (like this one)
View attachment 1111788

then wear something like this
View attachment 1111789

and roam the streets at night alone and ill bet you'll find a pedo (just watch out it isnt actually a guy with long hair instead of a foid)
bros gonna get fucked by some gay dude not a hot foid
True. No female pedos in curry land. Only male pedos mostly :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Not in cities. Only villages likely. The average height seems to be 5'7 and 5'5 for men and woman here in Hyderabad.
Why not village maxx?

Only masculine femdom ‘females’ ‘like’ short men —and even then it’s chadlets

Why not village maxx?
You should only try out foids that will be truly attracted to you. The only life fuel I have is tamil woman. Apparently they only care about color and not height.

You should only try out foids that will be truly attracted to you. The only life fuel I have is tamil woman. Apparently they only care about color and not height.
Are you Tamil?

I want to know the same thing. I still have skinny arms that look like a middleschool. Narrow shoulders, small frame, thin forearems.

I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING SUBHUMAN MANCHILD, DESPITE THE FACT IM 30

I WANT A PEDO WOMAN TO FUCK ME :feelsdevil:

I want to know the same thing. I still have skinny arms that look like a middleschool. Narrow shoulders, small frame, thin forearems.

I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING SUBHUMAN MANCHILD, DESPITE THE FACT IM 30

I WANT A PEDO WOMAN TO FUCK ME :feelsdevil:
Exactly. Only pedo woman would probably be truly attracted to us

bros gonna get fucked by some gay dude not a hot foid
the risk you gotta be willing to take jfl
Lifefuel for me

i want stacy now I WANT STACY NOW LOYAL STACY GF NOW

I am too old to get groomed. You will never have your apartment neighbor that works as a paralegal, invite you in to her place for Xbox, only to blow you.

It's sad but true!

They want a tall prettyboy who smokes weed is in a gang and has tiktok hair

I am 5'4 and at this point only type of foids that would be attracted to me at this height are probably only pedophiles. Where can I find them? Is there a dating app or something. Should I try foids from jails?
Stop coping they like kids not ugly adults

I am also hindu from Punjab 5'9 btw
Are you bragging? :feelssus:

Also can I get drugs and hoes there? :lul::lul::lul: I though Punjabi foids are easy, how are you incel?

All foids are same no matter the place and i am ugly and mildy obese and drugs are everywhere just Punjab have bad reputation for drugs

I heard French women like short men.(Especial tall french women )

@LeFrenchCel can you confirm this or it's just a myth like bigfoot?

I heard French women like short men.(Especial tall french women )

@LeFrenchCel can you confirm this or it's just a myth like bigfoot?
Of course cope