Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

where can I apply for the ugliest user on the site?

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★★★★
Can I win a hot strip or a hooker if I win?
@LeFrenchCel
@Fat Link

send pic or larp jfl

if Cyraxx would register here he would be the number 1

Why do you want to be the ugliest? It seems that you are larping talking like this.

Why do you want to be the ugliest? It seems that you are larping talking like this.
I want to win something because I never win in life so I win this one thing

if Cyraxx would register here he would be the number 1
Cyraxx hates Incels. He makes fun of people who cannot get women. The fact that he's not a virgin is shocking.

Cyraxx hates Incels. He makes fun of people who cannot get women. The fact that he's not a virgin is shocking.
Good so he isnt incel anymore so he is out of the contest

Good so he isnt incel anymore so he is out of the contest
He never was. I'm pretty sure he some how got an IRL girlfriend. King Cobra also ascended but Cyraxx looks far more subhuman.

Bob Marley Weed GIF

You already hold the title of incel with the thinnest wrist. That is enough!

I will apply for the ugliest user on this site because based of my life experiences, I think I am the ugliest here.

I will apply for the ugliest user on this site because based of my life experiences, I think I am the ugliest here.
:feelsEhh::feelssus::soy:

I'm the user with the ugliest chin too. watch my other thread

@mistersinister is probably and you aren’t even close buddy @Grim_Reaper @CopingForBrutality @SlayerSlayer opinions is sinister the worst looking. He’s 1 PSL worse than B02cel sadly

@mistersinister is probably and you aren’t even close buddy @Grim_Reaper @CopingForBrutality @SlayerSlayer opinions is sinister the worst looking. He’s 1 PSL worse than B02cel sadly
Does his classmate mog him?

I miss sinister's hijinks