Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where are the girls?

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
I can't seem to figure it out!!

Online games 100 to 1 male to female ratio.
Clubs and bars also high % of dudes.
University 10 to 1 ratio.
Online forums 1,000 to 1 ratio.
Dating apps 10,000 to 1 ratio.
I drive in my car around it's like 99% men driving to work all around me.

If most girls don't work they should have a shit ton of free time on their hands so they should be in higher ratios online than men right?!
So why is it the complete opposite??
I don't understand it all, the world is about 50% men 50% women right?
So where the fuck are they? Are they hiding inside their houses watching tiktok 100% of their time?

Another thing I truly don't understand:
if 99% of girls either become a nail builder or a nurse
How do they actually make money if this kind of inflation?!
Is there actually this much of a need for so damn many nurses and nail builders?!

I need some answers boys, we live in a matrix.

In chads bed lol

At home having thousandsomes with the top 0.1% chads, their dogs or each other. I don't want to see them making me feel worse about my situation anyway.

But sadly, I do encounter them a lot or at least more than I'd like to.

Taking pictures of their assholes and posting them on Onlyfans. Swiping left on Tinder until a Chad shows up. Sucking dicks. Messaging their friends. Getting STD tests. Shopping.

That's basically it. That's all foids do.

Online, scrolling Instagram or TikTok is a big one. And don't forget about r*ddit.

In chads bed lol

At home having thousandsomes with the top 0.1% chads, their dogs or each other. I don't want to see them making me feel worse about my situation anyway.

But sadly, I do encounter them a lot or at least more than I'd like to.

Taking pictures of their assholes and posting them on Onlyfans. Swiping left on Tinder until a Chad shows up. Sucking dicks. Messaging their friends. Getting STD tests. Shopping.

Online, scrolling Instagram or TikTok is a big one. And don't forget about r*ddit.
I see a lot of foids on the street though. Always in a hurry when they spot me, mostly alone bc most men aren't good enough for them. Sometimes with little mutt kids.

The notion that the average woman under 30 spends 99% of her time in residential areas browsing TikTok seems perfectly reasonable and logical to me unironically

It wouldn't even sound like a controversial statement if you just said "Kids today spend all their time on the internet"

Men and women will only meet and interact with each other naturally if they're forced to (via school etc) and outside of that women are too entrenched in their existing social networks

They are in big cities for college. Lots of women in NYC. More than men.

There are less young women than there are young men and a lot less single women. The ratio of single men to single women is really terrible for young guys, it literally couldn't be more over

There are less young women than there are young men and a lot less single women. The ratio of single men to single women is really terrible for young guys, it literally couldn't be more over
Can't wait till the West is fully degraded and stumped out

Somehow all the men be working and all the femoids shopping.

Ah this world

My guess is: They're in school if they're young. If they're a bit older they're studying some meme degree. But what do they do in their free time? Idk. If they're even older they work a service job.

In their free time they often rot, eat food, listen to music. Do nothing I guess. I could be wrong. You'd think they do stuff with their friends and live action packed lifestyles, but if so then where are they? Sometimes they invite cute boys over and have houseparties and fucking. But that's not all the time for most girls.

Go to a wealthy residential area and you will find out where all the beautiful women went.

It does feel strange after highschool/uni, a men/women ratio imbalance

One could find some on warm beaches, nightclubs, hair salons, malls too

But yeah, how are we supposed to approach in these places considering the bullshit male hating environment we're in

In chads bedroom

I asked a 17yo stacylite and she claims that the first thing she does when she comes home is scroll through tiktok. My sister does the same thing. Zero sentience creatures.

You are wrong about university. That's where all the young foids are at. The older ones are in the big cities working some stupid roasite job like doing marketing at google, and going shopping, eating at fancy restaurants and chasing Chad. If you don't see hardly any foids around you it's because you don't live in a big city or college town where women want to be. And of course foids don't bother with internet forums they only use social media apps.

I have a theory that the 50/50 ratio is bs

i am pretty sure mos to them are in jewstgram, tiktok or any kind of stupid social media they use these days.
also most of all the internet activities are dominated by males only, forums and games are also male dominated. just look at reddit and ypou will see that most of the users are either troons or males
toilets also have a ton of friends so they spend a lot of time in parks or in their social cercles, they don't need to use the internet a lot

Only 6% of the female population is in the fertility age group.( I have read that somewhere) Now consider that this women are chasing the the top 1% of the male population.
Do the math. You chances of finding a wife are zero to none.
Also our vaginal governments dont want mail order brides nor harder divorce conditions. At the end of the day feminism genocidal psyop and not a civil rights movement. Inceldom is the symptoms not the disease.

I don't understand it all, the world is about 50% men 50% women right
No it isn't unfortunately.

Also most young women don't spend time near men.They go shopping in the mall (and that's the only place you can see them that is not on the street) or they stay in their homes unless their bf takes them out somewhere.

Last edited:
FUcking and sleeping with chads

it's over

In the club screaming where the hoes at? Nigga Go look for your dad :lul:

You are wrong about university. That's where all the young foids are at. The older ones are in the big cities working some stupid roasite job like doing marketing at google, and going shopping, eating at fancy restaurants and chasing Chad. If you don't see hardly any foids around you it's because you don't live in a big city or college town where women want to be. And of course foids don't bother with internet forums they only use social media apps.
This is true with the exception of maybe engineering and math departments

I live in one of the worst countries in male to female ratio and I spend days without seeing females.

Data has shown that in the last 10 years chads started to hold the polygamy of the dating market

Tbh korean women are way bigger race traitors than Japanese women. Even Blacks get Kimchiwhores. The AsianTwoX sub is full of em asking if they can date European chads in Netherlands and Sweden.

all ways leads to femoid worship, only way out is the blackpill

Some users think the West will become like Japan in a few decades. I dissent. The West is too rife with moral regulations and cultural prejudice to embrace the truly liberal decadence that the Japanese enjoy.

The future are male-only cities where all the men are depressed and aggressive while all the foids are hanging out in the rich country areas with rich Chads.

night clubs, normie social media, and online money scames like snapchat, instagram

also dating apps

The future are male-only cities where all the men are depressed and aggressive while all the foids are hanging out in the rich country areas with rich Chads.
Fucking brutal. Never thought of it this way. 6 Women would rather share a Chad than their looksmatch

• Work/School
  • Homework at Home
  • Watching and Re-watching Netfix shows at home
  • Cooking at home
  • At a restaurant or movie with their girl friends
  • They order GigaChads off Netflix to come fuck them, when they need that. But many times, once they have a giga Chad that will put them in his rotation (even if it's once every other month), they don't need the dating app anymore so they uninstall. (most of the time)
  • They order food online, much of the time, but occasionally they go grocery shopping.
  • The drug addicted alcoholics will go to a bar/club with in a large group of girls, to reject guys and look for Chads. But girls stay at home, while a much larger percent of guys are out looking for girls.
  • Traveling to exotic locations to meet Chads
TLDR: They're at home. They don't need to go out. When they need a Chad, they order one of Tinder but they don't keep an account all the time.

Last edited:
they dont exist

Unironically at home cooking and cleaning

In chads bed lol
Most foids have maximized their time through efficient scheduling so that they have the maximum amount of time outside with chad, and not waste their time leaving their house or doing other things, otherwise.
Apps like tinder/bumble might as well be called UberChad, since they can call in chad whenever they need one.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back