Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy where are real incels ?

T

thevenon

Veteran
★★★★★
When I read posts of members of this forum and even see photos of these guys the majority are good or at least average looking men. I do not understand how these gifted guys can be incels. They say that they are rejected by foids but they are often quite average.

Where are real incels ? Truecels and ropecels ? :forcedsmile:

They say that they are rejected by foids but they are often quite average.
Did you not get the memo? Average is not enough for women these days.

This is also for retards who say women won't go for anything less than Chads but then accuse average men of being fakecels. Make up your mind on that or be quiet.

I thought u were banned

When I read posts of members of this forum and even see photos of these guys the majority are good or at least average looking men.
most of us do not post photographs so you're over-reacting to a negligible minority who are probably troll accounts using fake pics

When I read posts of members of this forum and even see photos of these guys the majority are good or at least average looking men. I do not understand how these gifted guys can be incels. They say that they are rejected by foids but they are often quite average.

What’s your height :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: try being 5’4 faggot

If you aren't conventionally attractive and NT, foids won't date you.

Be non-NT and 4/10 like me and you don't need to make effort to be truecel KHHV, none of foids look at me, unless as example of subhuman

There are average looking man 6" here but often are too much inhibited and have lack of confidence and are fat ( me, for example ), thus can't get laid because of hypergamy, foids are looking for chads , so we aren't enough for them. others have autism aswell.

Face doesn't matter when you're a 5'4 manlet. You know what's the funny thing I am 19 years old and mostly foids who make eye contacts with me are generally 14 or 13 or even more younger because they think I am of their age and my height is good for the males of their age.

I just wonder why there aren't more posts about sex-bots

Did you not get the memo? Average is not enough for women these days.

This is also for retards who say women won't go for anything less than Chads but then accuse average men of being fakecels. Make up your mind on that or be quiet.

Most men are virigins age 18-25 it was like 30% or something. Normies are now incels they are just incels in denial.

Most Incels are failed normies

ima truecel :feelsseriously: ask me anything