Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

when's the last time you had "fun"

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
I have been thinking, the funnest thing i do is drink pepsi and have fast food, the last time i had real "fun" is when I played paintball after matric exams in 2014, over the years i texted the schoolmate i played paintball with and he said he hasn't played for years,he's not keen on paintball, the other "fun" thing i did was shoot pigeons with a pellet gun, especially when i shoot a pigeon dead and it falls onto my neighbors backyard,the pellet gun is broken now I tried hiking up my local mountain and i have never not really enjoyed it, it is fucking exhausting, it was suppose to be a "challenging'' fun thing, anyway i climbed that moutain a million times, video games are extremely unrewarding to me, I didn't enjoy farcry 5 , the latest COD, , I enjoyed GTA for all its funny lines and scenes

What is the funnest thing you have done in this year so far??

This year? Drink. That's about it.

I did a few days ago, shot a foid in her pussy in far cry

Probably look at funny posts here a while ago.

I have been thinking, the funnest thing i do is drink pepsi and have fast food, the last time i had real "fun" is when I played paintball after matric exams in 2014, over the years i texted the schoolmate i played paintball with and he said he hasn't played for years,he's not keen on paintball, the other "fun" thing i did was shoot pigeons with a pellet gun, especially when i shoot a pigeon dead and it falls onto my neighbors backyard,the pellet gun is broken now I tried hiking up my local mountain and i have never not really enjoyed it, it is fucking exhausting, it was suppose to be a "challenging'' fun thing, anyway i climbed that moutain a million times, video games are extremely unrewarding to me, I didn't enjoy farcry 5 , the latest COD, , I enjoyed GTA for all its funny lines and scenes

What is the funnest thing you have done in this year so far??
Gtfo you pscho piece of shit ,I hope you die you animal killer,

i didn’t have any fun for a long long time, I’m depressed 24/7 for 6 years

what you drink??
Beer, whisky, vodka. My favourite one but hard one to acquire thing to drink is something called "Śliwowica", basically plum brandy or vodka. It's really powerful and kicks hard, it usually has 80-90% of abv so it does kick hard.

Incel trait: you thought for over 10 minutes to come up with an answer to the question.

Went camping back in October to somewhere I never been.

the other "fun" thing i did was shoot pigeons with a pellet gun, especially when i shoot a pigeon dead and it falls onto my neighbors backyard
Yes, I do the same, but I eat the wild pigeons afterwards and it tastes delicious.

As I went up a mountain a few months ago and finally found an Alpine maw or as I started with keeping carnivorous plants again.

Apart from that every time I go into nature and see something new.

I went to a performance of an industrial music duo that my friend was in and it was pretty fun. There were some foids there but I didn't talk to them

11 years ago I think

Recently some rare event I won't name which meant I drank/smoked weed for 2 days straight with some guys, grilled, swam, sauna.

Was legit fun and made me sad that life can't be like that more often and never will be because of the Great Reset medical tyranny.

I don't normally ever do stuff like that.

when some shitcoins pumped in may, but I was retarded and didn't sell

Cant fucking remember, OP you like shooting? I do to airsoft and airgun, im too retarded to go to shooting range.

Cant fucking remember, OP you like shooting? I do to airsoft and airgun, im too retarded to go to shooting range.

yeah i like shooting, however i can't efford a gun right now , i have never saved a penny in my life

I have never had fun during all my college years.
Nomies probably won't believe that's even possible.
I can just say "I suffer from depression" and then it will make sense to them. Real reason is I get excluded and never invited to anything.

This sounds odd but looking back, revising in the park for my final high school exams that I had a couple of years ago. At the time it was difficult but I do smile when I think because it was perhaps the first time I could revise in peace away from my chaotic house (I would lie to my parents that I had to stay over at school because of my failing grades and they would always demanded I come home the instant I was done with school, though I really did have failing grades but the school's library would close at the same time so the local park was all I had).

My grades started improving rapidly, to the shock of the normies, popular kids in my class who previously took pleasure in my failing grades as if they were better than me. I would notice how near the end, the teacher would praise me and talk of how I went from the bottom to the top of the class grade leader board and my class"mates" would be smacking their lips as they look at the ground annoyed at my success.

I ended up getting the best grades, pissing off nearly everyone- though I was shocked myself too. My parents weren't too excited, treated it as a "meh" moment (while when I was failing my practice exams, they would laugh and bully me for being a low iq idiot).

Depends what you mean by "fun" I was having fun 5 hours ago, when I was playin vidya, other than that, I can'y name a fond memory

This sounds odd but looking back, revising in the park for my final high school exams that I had a couple of years ago. At the time it was difficult but I do smile when I think because it was perhaps the first time I could revise in peace away from my chaotic house (I would lie to my parents that I had to stay over at school because of my failing grades and they would always demanded I come home the instant I was done with school, though I really did have failing grades but the school's library would close at the same time so the local park was all I had).

My grades started improving rapidly, to the shock of the normies, popular kids in my class who previously took pleasure in my failing grades as if they were better than me. I would notice how near the end, the teacher would praise me and talk of how I went from the bottom to the top of the class grade leader board and my class"mates" would be smacking their lips as they look at the ground annoyed at my success.

I ended up getting the best grades, pissing off nearly everyone- though I was shocked myself too. My parents weren't too excited, treated it as a "meh" moment (while when I was failing my practice exams, they would laugh and bully me for being a low iq idiot).

you live in SA , ken jy afrikaanse?

Pseudo-fun with alcohol.

Other than that, probably in elementary school.

i have fun all de time

are you guys white south africans?

i have fun all de time

are you guys white south africans?

I actually live in the US and I'm Anglo with a bit of Dutch from my father's side (but I identify as Afrikaner because I don't see any issues with white South Africans identifying under one banner?). My paternal grandparents are from South Africa so it's a bit of uniqueness from my side that I tend to cherish.

I actually live in the US and I'm Anglo with a bit of Dutch from my father's side (but I identify as Afrikaner because I don't see any issues with white South Africans identifying under one banner?). My paternal grandparents are from South Africa so it's a bit of uniqueness from my side that I tend to cherish.

im white south african,i grew up/live here, im monolingual english tbh i HATE the languages, all the languages are obnoxious cuz you just don't know what they're saying, it kills trust ,i plan to become a US citizen one day, i wanna south america maxx first

Last edited: