Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The last time I had a friend was middle school

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
I had friends in middle school but after I turned 11 I lost all my friends and have been friendless since then. they weren't even really true friends. they just kept me around to feel superior and make fun of me. I hate normies so much they want us to suffer. do you guys have any friends and if yes do they treat you nicely?

Brutal no reply pill
I never really had friends I just talked to spergs or other people with no friends but we never interacted outside of school. But at least we didn't make fun of each other.

No real friends since 11 also.

No real friends since 14. But I barely remember any memory of My own, the memory of the good one especially, so maybe I never really had anything in the first place.

Same with me, I didn’t have a single friend in my highschool years, the last time I had a friend was 8 years ago.

I had friends in middle school but after I turned 11 I lost all my friends and have been friendless since then. they weren't even really true friends. they just kept me around to feel superior and make fun of me. I hate normies so much they want us to suffer. do you guys have any friends and if yes do they treat you nicely?

Unfortunately it is extremely common for men to be friendless these days, meanwhile friendless females don't exist. If you're lucky enough to have been born female you automatically have 3 billion female friends around the world and every male is eager to be your friend.

If you're unlucky enough to have been born male people don't even consider you to be a human being, only a human doing.

Being born male is an intrinsically lonely experience. Maybe it's best to just not be born at all, maybe we should campaign for all male fetuses except for 0.5‰ to be aborted on sight.

I have some friends, most male ones are lifelong incels, many of my female friends are sluts and the ones that aren't sluts are extremely picky femcels. A friend of mine is having a daughter soon, I will probably party and karaoke a lot less with him as he'll be very busy taking care of his baby girl.

Lucky, having a daughter is the greatest gift in life.

i do, i have two friends, I used to have no friends, but I found two guys with wojak shirts and started talking to them, they make my day since then