Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Whenever im angry i hit myself

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
Every time I feel angry or unhappy, I punch myself in the face. I just punched myself so hard in the face that my ears are ringing, and now my jaw and the tooth on the left side of my face hurt. Brocels is definitely over for me :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:.

Break some stuff, not your face. Self hate is not good.

Break some stuff, not your face. Self hate is not good.
used to do that shit i broke two 240 hz montiors and i broke my old wii and i broke my wall where i have a poster hiding it

You should do bonesmashing OP

Do it to a foid (in video games)

Based crazycel

Every time I feel angry or unhappy, I punch myself in the face. I just punched myself so hard in the face that my ears are ringing, and now my jaw and the tooth on the left side of my face hurt. Brocels is definitely over for me :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:.
  • When he still can't stop thinking about Lenina, John grabs his knotted chord and begins whipping himself again, yelling the word "Strumpet!" with every flogging.

I used to do that from teens to early-mid 20s then late-mid 20s to late 20s it just stopped. Haven't hit myself on the head in years although I have punched a wall or two. Basically as you get older your hormones settle down a bit (I'm assuming you're young - otherwise get help lol)

used to do that shit i broke two 240 hz montiors and i broke my old wii and i broke my wall where i have a poster hiding it
Same here. Just broke my phone recently. Tbf it was a great relief to do so, technology sucks

if you wanna feel good next time you hit yourself, then use this
Sledge Saw | Dead Rising Wiki | Fandom

You can buy a a sledge hammer of an ace and take out your anger I do that sometimes even imagine you cutting or hitting foid or a normie makes it better at least for some moments

This isn't larp, I believe him because I do it too - actually a popular method of self harm among men, particularly men with anger issues. Be thankful your mind isn't filled with such chaos, it's a curse.

Mental illness does exist and you should try to seek some help. Why do you hate yourself so much. Are you trying to live the expectations of other people? Are you realizing life is not what you thought it was when you were younger. Have you given up hope in everything where you realize the meaninglessness of living. The black pill is hard to digest. But I would say you should embrace loving yourself because no one else is going to. I am not too happy. I exist either but I try to learn how to deal with it by not taking it so serious. You only live once why be sad. Because the world around you is a living hell nightmare. This is not a good world if god was real, he really should be taken accounted for. How to appreciate life is a very hard question. Because you didn't even want to be here. Yours now stuck in this predicament. But causing yourself pain is not going to solve anything. But get you hurt or killed or thrown in a mental assylim. Anger is anger is A very temporary emotion. You feel bad it is in your nature the world is a cruel place. Life is awful regardless Especially for people like us on this forum. Why cause more pain unnecessarily that you are already suffering In this awful existence in the first place.

"When I'm mad I fantasize about this "

Attachments

• brazil-neo-edit-_10-VidLii_1.webm
    2.1 MB
  • video_2023-02-12_03-46-10.mp4
    8.4 MB