Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Whenever I watch a 80's and 90's movies, agepill strikes me hard

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
★★
Until my 20 years old I enjoyed old movies, but now at 26 when I watch a old movie I feel really bad.

Just some hour ago I was watching Halloween (1978) with my cousins who are younger than me, and damn... That feeling, you know? Probably youngecels never felt this, but I feel this whenever I watch old movies, its so bad, its like life already passed, like I'm not from this time.

I just wanted to vent.

Old movies are so nostalgic.

Bugs life, Toy Story, Ferris Buehler, Mrs. Doubtfire

Those are some good movies tbh. I remember enjoying my childhood with such movies

As I said in a recent post, the age pill is the most brutal of all black pills no fucking questions asked. :feelsrope:

yeah and i like those movies

yeah and i like those movies

I like it too, but this feeling is crushing me. Also I'm avoid a lot of movies, too much sexual scenes also makes me feel like a shit. You are youngcel right?

I like it too, but this feeling is crushing me. Also I'm avoid a lot of movies, too much sexual scenes also makes me feel like a shit. You are youngcel right?
Yes i am. My favorites movies are from the 80's and 90's

I like movies from the 1950's, 1960's and 1970's.
Anything with a rocket ship in it.

The agepill is brutal

The guy at the booze store didn't bother to card me today, I feel like this means I look old now

Agepill is brutal as fuck, your prime is over and you didn't even get to live it.

At least chad and stacy got to actually experience life. They created lasting memories that'll sustain them into old age while we either slaved endlessly at work, spent our time focusing on self improvement or rotted alone in darkness :reeeeee:

As I said in a recent post, the age pill is the most brutal of all black pills no fucking questions asked. :feelsrope:
This world is filled to the brim with completely unrealistically thinking mofos. Fools who think they are going to age like fine wine. They won't. Right now they have youth, the most precious thing in the world. But painful as it may be, youth don't last. Now that's a hard motherfuckin' fact of life, but that's a fact of life everyone, sooner or later, is gonna have to get realistic about.

This world is filled to the brim with completely unrealistically thinking mofos. Fools who think they are going to age like fine wine. They won't. Right now they have youth, the most precious thing in the world. But painful as it may be, youth don't last. Now that's a hard motherfuckin' fact of life, but that's a fact of life everyone, sooner or later, is gonna have to get realistic about.

Cope !!!!

I will never change my mind on that never -

Most incells are just not NTs and dont have thier shit togather ... that it . Yes its blue pilled but i stand behind this statement , autism is a death sentance .

it gets worse lol 26

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back