Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Whenever I think "Let's give it another try" I immediately become frustrated

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
I unironically feel sometimes like "Maybe I judge life and people too harshly" and "Maybe it isn't so bad", then I go out and I am immediately again full of hatred and contempt, I simply hate everything. Especially in the summer.

I see literal children dressed like sluts and hip hop fags that heightmog me by at least one head, I see some wigger thugs playing hip hop music until my tympanum nearly bursts staring at me stupidely with dull animal eyes, then in the night a celebration of my neighbors (next summer will even be more brutal when the architects of modernity give the cattle their Panem et circenses back and when they have to recatch all the whoring they missed out on). Then some political propaganda posters of course advocating for more womens' rights or LGBTQ-shit. Particularly in my town where I was always considered to be a retard/idiot by everyone, where nobody even wanted me on the school, where I suffered bullying wherever I went and both parents/children trashtalked about me (you see the same story repeating itself with the boy of the neighbors who also has diagnosed Autism/ADHD).

The couples also annoy the fuck out of me - always some PDA (some even nearly copulate in public, disgusting weeb animals with dyed hair and cat ears), always JBWmaxxing with tallfags and subpar noodlewhores or Chaddams/Tyrones with white JBs or fat adult women apart from the typical white 2m normalfag/chad with white woman and first children couple. Whenever I go by a university and see the whores talking there I could vomit, these years were robbed from me. Especially also hate the day of high school graduation where I am then forced to see some teenagers driving around on their bicycles, enjoying the night air, seeing lampyrids and holding hands under the moon - these integral memories I never truly had with a girl. Seeing some rich chad driving a BMW while being half a decade younger than you is so fucking humiliating.

And then the utopian bullshit my mother talks. Always wanting me to wear clothes that only a faggot would wear like torn off jeans with holes (jfl @ that abomination that is considered fashionable by her and was maybe "hip" when I was a child), then criticizing my way of walking, holding things and my body language (also my shaking problem), always saying to me that I should walk straight and that I have a hunch (yes, I know, thanks for reminding me, who would have guessed that being an Internet affine person since childhood and then working on a computer can do that to someone, trying to stand straight even hurts my back and I have had gastrointestinal problems -like stomach cramps- due to it), constantly criticizing me, not liking the way how I spend my time and calling me unmasculine for having certain interests. Boomer advice is the most retarded thing.

Last edited:
I unironically feel sometimes like "Maybe I judge life and people too harshly" and "Maybe it isn't so bad", then I go out and I am immediately again full of hatred and contempt, I simply hate everything. Especially in the summer.
Same,seeing others enjoying their lives with their gfs n shieet makes me angry and depressed af :feelsrope:

You might be done for the blackpill for some time but it is not done with you. No blackpill post here comes close to the reality we have to face every shitty day. I hate these modern trends that went from hipster -> to plain -> to childish

I shall try no more

Sometimes I just cold approach just to make sure I tried.

I see literal children dressed like sluts and hip hop fags that heightmog me by at least one head, I see some wigger thugs playing hip hop music until my tympanum nearly bursts staring at me stupidely with dull animal eyes, then in the night a celebration of my neighbors (next summer will even be more brutal when the architects of modernity give the cattle their Panem et circenses back and when they have to recatch all the whoring they missed out on). Then some political propaganda posters of course advocating for more womens' rights or LGBTQ-shit. Particularly in my town where I was always considered to be a retard/idiot by everyone, where nobody even wanted me on the school, where I suffered bullying wherever I went and both parents/children trashtalked about me (you see the same story repeating itself with the boy of the neighbors who also has diagnosed Autism/ADHD).

The couples also annoy the fuck out of me - always some PDA (some even nearly copulate in public, disgusting weeb animals with dyed hair and cat ears), always JBWmaxxing with tallfags and subpar noodlewhores or Chaddams/Tyrones with white JBs or fat adult women apart from the typical white 2m normalfag/chad with white woman and first children couple. Whenever I go by a university and see the whores talking there I could vomit, these years were robbed from me. Especially also hate the day of high school graduation where I am then forced to see some teenagers driving around on their bicycles, enjoying the night air, seeing lampyrids and holding hands under the moon - these integral memories I never truly had with a girl. Seeing some rich chad driving a BMW while being half a decade younger than you is so fucking humiliating.

And then the utopian bullshit my mother talks. Always wanting me to wear clothes that only a faggot would wear like torn off jeans with holes (jfl @ that abomination that is considered fashionable by her and was maybe "hip" when I was a child), then criticizing my way of walking, holding things and my body language (also my shaking problem), always saying to me that I should walk straight and that I have a hunch (yes, I know, thanks for reminding me, who would have guessed that being an Internet affine person since childhood and then working on a computer can do that to someone, trying to stand straight even hurts my back and I have had gastrointestinal problems -like stomach cramps- due to it), constantly criticizing me, not liking the way how I spend my time and calling me unmasculine for having certain interests. Boomer advice is the most retarded thing.
Bookmarked

Yeah I feel you bro, it's almost like we cant have a single hopeful moment in life without it being crushed brutally by reality minutes later

Yeah I feel you bro, it's almost like we cant have a single hopeful moment in life without it being crushed brutally by reality minutes later
"yeah maybe I can try again" and you look around and see how things stand
:feelsohgod:fuel

Particularly in my town where I was always considered to be a retard/idiot by everyone, where nobody even wanted me on the school, where I suffered bullying wherever I went and both parents/children trashtalked about me (you see the same story repeating itself with the boy of the neighbors who also has diagnosed Autism/ADHD).
Sounds like someone I know very well and very close :feelsbadman:
hip hop fags that heightmog me by at least one head, I see some wigger thugs playing hip hop music
Seriously I fucking hate hiphop faggots so much, hiphop should be banned and they should be burned at stakes
Seeing some rich chad driving a BMW while being half a decade younger than you is so fucking humiliating.
I was even bullied by children bro :(
then criticizing my way of walking, holding things and my body language (also my shaking problem), always saying to me that I should walk straight and that I have a hunch
I’m sure mine wanted me dead and did the same thing to me, cuz I was walking like an autistic kid
constantly criticizing me, not liking the way how I spend my time and calling me unmasculine for having certain interests. Boomer advice is the most retarded thing.
She sounds like a piece of shit person like my mother

Last edited: