Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting whenever i see my face at the mirror i want to die

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
everytime i look at the mirror i am reminded of my ugliness and how fucked up my life is brutal i wish i was dead no one loves me, no one gives a fuck about me they all want to see mee suffer even my own family its over for me

everytime i look at the mirror i am reminded of my ugliness and how fucked up my life is brutal i wish i was dead no one loves me, no one gives a fuck about me they all want to see mee suffer even my own family its over for me
Put on a Michael Myers mask and then you'll want to kill the inves of killing yourself brocel .

I'm kidding brocel, don't care about this shit and see if you get some sleep :feelsmage:

Try taking pictures of yourself with your phone :feelsrope:

Put on a Michael Myers mask and then you'll want to kill the inves of killing yourself brocel .

I'm kidding brocel, don't care about this shit and see if you get some sleep :feelsmage:
yeah its almost 12am i will probably watch the taxi driver after playing roblox and listening to music

Try covering it with hair if you can

yeah same, my face is filled with pimple whenever I see it i feel disgusted by myelf

yeah same, my face is filled with pimple whenever I see it i feel disgusted by myelf
Cut the dairy and all the food that contains it. Sugar too. In two weeks of suffering you will have a much better face, I wish I had done it while I was younger, but solved my problem even though it was a little late.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back