Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL whenever i see a 4+ or sweet/hqnp looking slut and dig into their social media

Lefterio13

Lefterio13

no guts no glory
★★★★
the boyfriend is ALWAYS A CHAD. ALL THE FUCKING TIME. ive come to a point that i LAUGH every time this happens

"incels are delusional" muh "distorted worldviews"

FUCKING LMAO

fucking whores commenting on random fb pages about personality AND SHIT AND THEN YOU CHECK THEM AND THEYRE POSING WITH A FUCKING CHAD

If a Chad has to resort to anything below Stacy tier, ltr-wise, then I am skeptical he is a Chad.

Eh... I know hypergamy is at record-highs but nah!!!

high quality non-primitive

I've noticed this too. Lol at the cucks who say women aren't interested in dating until they're 35 because they're focusing on their degrees. No you cucks, they are all using their prime fertile years fucking chad. If you can't get them when they're virgins and under 20 y/o, just use them for sex like the chads did.

I dont agree.

Not always their boyfriends is a chad, sometimes i go check this and i find a 5/10 tall and white guy, sometimes i see a 6/10 pretty boy...

What i rarely see is a 7/10 or 6/10 woman with a Sub5 guy.

If they don't have pictures that means they are ashamed they're fucking chad because he's just using them as a cumbucket and not taking them serious.

If they don't have pictures that means they are ashamed they're fucking chad because he's just using them as a cumbucket and not taking them serious.
Best description ever. Every girl is publicly dating Chad or privately getting used by him.

Best description ever. Every girl is publicly dating Chad or privately getting used by him.
Thanks bro. Usually the pretty ones are more public with chad because he is on their looks match. But the uggos hide them because it makes them look like whores to all the betas in their circle. Sometimes there are pretty girls that post pictures publicly with average looking wealthy boyfirends, and also ugly fat chicks who flaunt their chad boyfriends because they might be young and still haven't figured out he's only going to pump and dump them. But most the ones who hookup with chad publicly or privately will likely be pumped and dumped anyway.

Last edited: