Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Whenever I report someone on Reddit and get them banned my cock gets hard

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
Lots of times i see my fellow redditors breaking the rules so i always report them. Then like half an hour later i see they get banned and instantly my cock gets hard.

especially high karma accounts. When they get banned i get so much pleasure

Im surprised it actually works

your avi always reflects your current persona jfl

I remember that time when you had tens of thousands of posts but had literally never created a thread.

What went wrong?

DeepDaringBordercollie max 1mb

Gib me some of that karma. My accounts stay in negative numbers

Gib me some of that karma. My accounts stay in negative numbers
I can’t share karma with you but I can give you reddit gold on all of your posts

At certain points in my life, I've felt it necessary to report problematic views on the opinion-sharing platform named Reddit. I do this out of a deep-seated desire and compulsion to uphold positive social values and promote togetherness and cohesion. Thus, it fills me with immense joy to see these troublesome opinions removed from the space, in addition to the author who voiced them being banned - such joy that it causes a chemical reaction in my body similar to an orgasm, a rush of blood to my penile muscle so exorbitant it threatens to leave me in a catatonic state for hours on end. This is what I live for.

At certain points in my life, I've felt it necessary to report problematic views on the opinion-sharing platform named Reddit. I do this out of a deep-seated desire and compulsion to uphold positive social values and promote togetherness and cohesion. Thus, it fills me with immense joy to see these troublesome opinions removed from the space, in addition to the author who voiced them being banned - such joy that it causes a chemical reaction in my body similar to an orgasm, a rush of blood to my penile muscle so exorbitant it threatens to leave me in a catatonic state for hours on end. This is what I live for.
This! So much this!

Inmb1k8w8cg71

@Animecel2D irl

Based and gays me Kek

I'd wear a condom if i we're u

:feelskek:

reddit is for faggot and tranny

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back