Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whenever i report someone and get them banned my cock gets hard

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
Lots of times i see users breaking the rules so i always report them. Then like half an hour later i see they get banned and instantly my cock gets hard.

especially high profile ones. When they get banned i get so much pleasure

Well that's just fine ig. Why do you get hard though? Lol.

honestly im jealous of someone being so craven and pathetic, if i got a hard dick from seeing people banned and watching cringe compilations id probably be a happier person

but i have a shread of dignity in my manly soul

Sounds like a good cope.

Highprofilecels on suiwatch

honestly im jealous of someone being so craven and pathetic, if i got a hard dick from seeing people banned and watching cringe compilations id probably be a happier person

You must be a low T soyboy

Try browing ban appeal section and tell me your penis doesn't go from 0-100 real quick

I always report rule breakers. Rule breakers are scum bro. They deserve to get flayed alive
Yeah this forum can't operate with everyone breaking rules.

TFW post count so low that you probably wouldn't get a semi if you got me banned
over for graycels

i have not reported a single post yet

That's gay as fuck if is true lol

I used to do a lot of reporting back then and ngl I felt the same way

Don't ever go to prison, you'll get turned out real quick.

Getting banned off this site is a blessing

I reported a lad only once and he was bragging that he's a chad mentalcel or some shit.

you're bragging about being mods little slave.
Good goy

knajjd feels the same way.

Lots of times i see users breaking the rules so i always report them. Then like half an hour later i see they get banned and instantly my cock gets hard.

especially high profile ones. When they get banned i get so much pleasure
Psychotic-sadistic personality detected, you can't be incel get out:woke:

Fuck da feds y you a snitch boi?

Also

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM

reporting, ignoring and setting your profile on private is cucked ngl

How do you feel when ppl report you though OP ? Do you get hard getting warnings too ? Seriously , for me report should only be used seriously on members that brag or break serious rules. Minor rules breaking, isn't worthy of a report, for some ppl here postmaxxing is their whole life.

How do you feel when ppl report you though OP ? Do you get hard getting warnings too ? Seriously , for me report should only be used seriously on members that brag or break serious rules. Minor rules breaking, isn't worthy of a report, for some ppl here postmaxxing is their whole life.
I only got warnings twice and ngl it turned me on

I only got warnings twice and ngl it turned me on
Really , i guess some ppl here like warnings. But seriously bro , don't report minor rules breaking and ruin some postmaxxers fun.

Really , i guess some ppl here like warnings. But seriously bro , don't report minor rules breaking and ruin some postmaxxers fun.
I dont report random people bro. Only if i suspect they are fakecels/normies.

i dont like that behavior but i get it
its like kids who cant play with a toy so nobody can play with it mentality

used to do similar shit back in my 4chan days. post hardcore shit and request certain things and when it finally got posted id report the user and laugh when they got banned. now i just dont care enough to report ppl but i still get that mindset/mentality

How do you keep tabs on who gets banned though? like is there a list?

i dont like that behavior but i get it
its like kids who cant play with a toy so nobody can play with it mentality

used to do similar shit back in my 4chan days. post hardcore shit and request certain things and when it finally got posted id report the user and laugh when they got banned. now i just dont care enough to report ppl but i still get that mindset/mentality

How do you keep tabs on who gets banned though? like is there a list?
I dont report a lot of people. I might have one individual in mind and report them casually whenever they break the rules. I feel like as sexual predator ngl.

well sexual predators are alphas because they are the most dominant men tbh
so if you feel like one you are the alpha amongst all us betas for sure

bet you have the best cummies
(alone of course)

well sexual predators are alphas because they are the most dominant men tbh
so if you feel like one you are the alpha amongst all us betas for sure

bet you have the best cummies
(alone of course)
:dafuckfeels:

Sorry, im bumping this just to remember you that who reports also isnt invulnerable from the hammer :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

If I ever became such a weak piece of shit as to try to censor someone on the internet, I hope I blow my brains out.

Inceldo

Ain't payback a bitch?

legends says he don't get his cock hard anymore

The mods castrated him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back