Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whenever I fart my underwear becomes brown

SUH

SUH

Veteran
For some reason I constantly fart every 5-10 minutes every day no matter what I eat(I probably have some undiagnosed gastrointestinal abnormality that I'm too poor to get checked by a doctor) and no matter how much i clench my buttocks or how dry it feels, my underwear gets a shit streak. I never bunch it up near my asshole. Also when I'm sweaty and farting I get browned even more. :feels::feels::feels:
This isnt sharting, ive sharted before and it doesnt feel like it. I read that whenever you fart, fecal particles that belonged to unshat shit get sprayed out of your anus, but it shouldnt stain my pants. I change my underwear every 24hs and it still gets dirty.

Once again, maybe a visit to the doctor would be useful.

There was a post by another shitcel here who kept finding pieces of shit in his ass when he was taking showers.

All of you hemorrhoidcels need to acknowledge that there is something wrong and go see a fucking doctor ffs..

Just wash your ass

Thats not a good sign

Do a water fast for couple of days

Go see your doctor.

@BummerDrummer thoughts?

It’s over for shit particle fartcels

[RageFuel] Whenever I fart my underwear becomes brown

I never fart when I have clothes on.

Once again, maybe a visit to the doctor would be useful.

There was a post by another shitcel here who kept finding pieces of shit in his ass when he was taking showers.

All of you hemorrhoidcels need to acknowledge that there is something wrong and go see a fucking doctor ffs..

Wear brown underwear? Problem solved.

i have this problem too

Screenshot 20201019 172232

Last edited:
For some reason I constantly fart every 5-10 minutes every day no matter what I eat(I probably have some undiagnosed gastrointestinal abnormality that I'm too poor to get checked by a doctor) and no matter how much i clench my buttocks or how dry it feels, my underwear gets a shit streak. I never bunch it up near my asshole. Also when I'm sweaty and farting I get browned even more. :feels::feels::feels:
This isnt sharting, ive sharted before and it doesnt feel like it. I read that whenever you fart, fecal particles that belonged to unshat shit get sprayed out of your anus, but it shouldnt stain my pants. I change my underwear every 24hs and it still gets dirty.

Can I have permission to use that post on my dating site profile? I may as well for all the good it does me.

OP's thread is as bad as his underwear is brown. There might be a correlation :waitwhat: