Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy When zoomers start bragging

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
This is general and directed towards zoomers here. These cunts get annoying.
Do not start bragging, respect your elders and try to learn from them, jfl. Honestly, being a virgin doesn't mean you're an incel. You can still mog most non virgins solely by stats. A zoomer tallfag who hasn't gotten sex yet doesn't get as disrespected as a betabuxxer, or as a arranged maxxed curry. You don't suffer from being a subhuman. You keep normal lifes, but come here crying because you're still virgins. Go to your normie friends and moan about it, we dont need to hear your zoomer tales. This is not your personal blog. Many users here are also at fault for giving them attention, replying to their threads and shit. That's why I try to ignore them, I do not interact with popular braggers. I might call out graycels from time to time because they don't get that much of attention.

I do think "ascension" doesn't save you from being mogged, by the same way virginity doesn't make you an incel by it's own, you need to feel the misery like a true one of us. If sex hasn't happened for you yet it doesn't mean you should be here, it means you're not a Chad and have to keep seething about it. Braggers should go to looksmax and get mogged, but they won't, it's easy to feel better about yourself surrounded by rotters here. Go to looksfags and stay there, go a get mogged and tear into shreds kid , write your larps in that place. The fact you mog .is people doesn't mean you're Chad, get off your fantasy.
This goes for zoomercels in general but if you stay silent and respect oldcels, I won't hate on you. I'm sure there are more fakecels , but they don't need to talk about it. Do you think you're the only one who can start bragging? :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Not everyone is an attention seeking bastard like you
Fuck off faggots

This forum should be 25+ only.

This is general and directed towards zoomers here. These cunts get annoying.
Do not start bragging, respect your elders and try to learn from them, jfl. Honestly, being a virgin doesn't mean you're an incel. You can still mog most non virgins solely by stats. A zoomer tallfag who hasn't gotten sex yet doesn't get as disrespected as a betabuxxer, or as a arranged maxxed curry. You don't suffer from being a subhuman. You keep normal lifes, but come here crying because you're still virgins. Go to your normie friends and moan about it, we dont need to hear your zoomer tales. This is not your personal blog. Many users here are also at fault for giving them attention, replying to their threads and shit. That's why I try to ignore them, I do not interact with popular braggers. I might call out graycels from time to time because they don't get that much of attention.

I do think "ascension" doesn't save you from being mogged, by the same way virginity doesn't make you an incel by it's own, you need to feel the misery like a true one of us. If sex hasn't happened for you yet it doesn't mean you should be here, it means you're not a Chad and have to keep seething about it. Braggers should go to looksmax and get mogged, but they won't, it's easy to feel better about yourself surrounded by rotters here. Go to looksfags and stay there, go a get mogged and tear into shreds kid , write your larps in that place. The fact you mog .is people doesn't mean you're Chad, get off your fantasy.
This goes for zoomercels in general but if you stay silent and respect oldcels, I won't hate on you. I'm sure there are more fakecels , but they don't need to talk about it. Do you think you're the only one who can start bragging? :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Not everyone is an attention seeking bastard like you
Fuck off faggots
Aren't you 18 though? :waitwhat:

I wouldn't be seething at fakecels if I was one
That's a psy ops technic to deviate from the real problem tbh. You're probably a glowie.

Again, discriminated for being born in a different millennium.

I'm a turbomanlet, so how did that happened?

If I could leave I would but can’t cause truecel ded srs. I’m a short unattractive ethnic:feelsrope:
No you're not. You always make threads about how foids in your school give you attention.