Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When You've Been Hurt And Rejected So Much, You Get Nervous or Confused When A Woman Actually Treats You Like A Human Being

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
Not quite sure what to make of this. We're complete political opposites, but for whatever reason, she likes talking to me and has the distinction of actually checking up on me and doing shit to make sure I'm doing ok. Actually texted me to see if I was ok on a day I missed work because I wasn't feeling so well. About two or three inches shorter than me, not thin but not that big either, kind of chubby with big butt and huge knockers, cute in the face. Should be worth noting that alot of assumptions we had about each other have since been debunked, which is kind of interesting, I guess. I know Hollywood likes to do the whole "forbidden secret romance" angle, but alas, this is real life, and while there was once a time I would have immediately thought of movies with said theme and attempted to see if it was possible to pull off for real, I now simply wonder what the hell is going on here. No way in hell does she wanna fuck me, I barely make enough to afford to be broke so she damn sure isn't getting any money from me. We both have different interests, hobbies, and pop culture tastes so I'm pretty sure that would make the idea of hanging out kind of awkward. The frequency and brutality of almost 27 years worth of rejections has warped my mind to the point that I can't even just be even slightly happy about the idea of a woman seeming to actually give a damn about me, but nervous and apprehensive, genuinely not understanding why she's doing this and what she wants from me. Pretty sure she wants to use me for something, just not sure what. Any ideas ?

Can't relate always been treated horrible. Also she likes you

Can't relate always been treated horrible. Also she likes you
No way in hell. I'm 5'4, twenty lbs over weight, and have grey hair, and going bald. Last woman I tried with literally chose a guy who hits her over me. I'm so disgusting to look at I make being slapped around look enjoyable...

Last edited:
No way in hell. I'm 5'4, twenty lbs over weight, and have grey hair, and going bald. Last time woman I tried with went back to her boyfriend who beats her because she'd rather go through that than go out with me...
She likes you

No way in hell. I'm 5'4, twenty lbs over weight, and have grey hair, and going bald. Last time woman I tried with went back to her boyfriend who beats her because she'd rather go through that than go out with me...
Just betabuxx dude

No way in hell. I'm 5'4, twenty lbs over weight, and have grey hair, and going bald. Last woman I tried with literally chose a guy who hits her over me. I'm so disgusting to look at I make being slapped around look enjoyable...

She might have a thing for balding pudgy manlets

I think it's just pity at this point.

Lots of foids have mother syndrome.They want a guy to be like their child.Dont misthink that it's affection,they are just fucked in the head.Escape while you can,i can say this because it happened to me too.

If you're sure she doesn't like you, maybe she wants you as an orbiter. I think you could ask her out and see what happens. This will give you an answer, but it will probably ruin whatever relationship you have with her now.

Are you rich or do you have something that she wants?

AE73C169 D455 42AA 856A A4211409DEF3

Didn't read but I agree with the title

Lots of foids have mother syndrome.They want a guy to be like their child.Dont misthink that it's affection,they are just fucked in the head.Escape while you can,i can say this because it happened to me too.
Nothing bad would happen if they at least let me touch their bodies and suck their tits.

If you're sure she doesn't like you, maybe she wants you as an orbiter. I think you could ask her out and see what happens. This will give you an answer, but it will probably ruin whatever relationship you have with her now.
Orbiter ? Don't wanna ask her out, she's kind of dumb and a bit of a feminazi, and her brothers are part of a local political group I hate, making me wonder if it's a set up to either play with my feelings or possibly lure me into a confrontation with said group.

Women don't treat me like a human being because I'm not that to them

If someone treats me good I already consider it as some kind of joke

Ask her out for a date, if it is not a definitive yes, then it is time to get back at copes.

Our dear protagonist, Aspie John, enjoys another day during his stint in class when he encounters a new kid: Short Morena.

Short Morena is a depressed, somewhat anxious girl of about fifteen-years of age with bipolar disorder. She has mood swings, chronic migraines and a clear distaste for vain youth, much like Aspie John. He also notices her similar self-harm behaviors. They do not immediately chat, however.

After a month or so, Aspie John develops an attraction to Short Morena, since she is humble, serious and non-flirtatious, something quite different from the behavior/personality of Anxious Jane. The two participate in a gym activity with the Phys. Ed teacher, during which Short Morena grabs Aspie John's hand to help him cross the web used for the activity. He thanks her and the two receive praise from the Phys Ed. teacher for working together. In another gym activity involving sports, she offers advice to Aspie John as he struggles to push a puck with a stick due to his motor coordination problems.

Short Morena begins to greet Aspie John, which he responds to with "Hello". Days go on, and Short Morena asks Aspie John if he wishes to play a game with her, since he sits alone daily and stutters, which he declines. One day, the class prepares to go outside for a walk, which causes Short Morena to speak to Aspie John:

"Shouldn't you get your jacket, Aspie John?"

"Yes, I think I should..."

Short Morena then informs the teacher, and Aspie John gets his coat. It is, after all, a very cold day in March 2016. A day or so later, a new kid joins the class, Unkind Blondie. Unkind Blondie argues with other classroom kids over something fairly meaningless, and is sent to a new classroom as a result. After the argument, Short Morena asks Aspie John:

"Were you bothered by the class argument?"

"No, I was not"

"Okay"

The two enter the school lobby in preparation to leave, and Short Morena asks Aspie John, "Did you have a good day?", which he replies "Yes" to. She then says, "I see your ride outside", and Aspie John leaves.

Gradually, Aspie John becomes deeply attracted to Short Morena and finds himself heavy with anxiety at the thought of seeing her each day. He takes note of her problems as she speaks to the teacher and notes statements such as "I feel like a disgusting bipolar girl". The teachers says "She has a flat affect", which Aspie John is already aware of. He starts to envision himself chatting with her about various different things, even though it pains him since stutters and is too anxious to form a friendship with her.

Soon, Aspie John learns that Short Morena will be moving and transferring to a different school soon, which greatly saddens him. He also stays home for several days. Upon returning to school, he participates in a class game with the other students, a game of Mad-Libs. That day is also Short Morena's last day of school.

As Aspie John starts to relay his answers to the class, Short Morena starts laughing happily at each answer and votes for him when the teacher asks the class which student provided the best answers, which causes him to become very jittery from anxiety yet calm.

Not quite sure what to make of this. We're complete political opposites, but for whatever reason, she likes talking to me and has the distinction of actually checking up on me and doing shit to make sure I'm doing ok. Actually texted me to see if I was ok on a day I missed work because I wasn't feeling so well. About two or three inches shorter than me, not thin but not that big either, kind of chubby with big butt and huge knockers, cute in the face. Should be worth noting that alot of assumptions we had about each other have since been debunked, which is kind of interesting, I guess. I know Hollywood likes to do the whole "forbidden secret romance" angle, but alas, this is real life, and while there was once a time I would have immediately thought of movies with said theme and attempted to see if it was possible to pull off for real, I now simply wonder what the hell is going on here. No way in hell does she wanna fuck me, I barely make enough to afford to be broke so she damn sure isn't getting any money from me. We both have different interests, hobbies, and pop culture tastes so I'm pretty sure that would make the idea of hanging out kind of awkward. The frequency and brutality of almost 27 years worth of rejections has warped my mind to the point that I can't even just be even slightly happy about the idea of a woman seeming to actually give a damn about me, but nervous and apprehensive, genuinely not understanding why she's doing this and what she wants from me. Pretty sure she wants to use me for something, just not sure what. Any ideas ?
She's grooming you to take advantage of you in the future, in case she needs an ally, a puppet, a patsy or a fall-guy for her career advancement plans, or in case she gets pregnant from a deadbeat Chad and needs a betabuxx to help her raise her kid.

Typical foid behavior, nothing to see here.

Last edited:
Orbiter ? Don't wanna ask her out, she's kind of dumb and a bit of a feminazi, and her brothers are part of a local political group I hate, making me wonder if it's a set up to either play with my feelings or possibly lure me into a confrontation with said group.
Orbiter is someone she keep around, mostly for attention, but they can be used for other things like turbosperg here said.

If she's not interesting and you want nothing to do with her, just keep being polite but unengaging and don't ask her out. It'll eventually die out. If she's a feminazi you definitely don't should not let this to develop into anything.