Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you’re ugly, being too tall is seen as bad

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
I remember there was this guy who was super ugly but also super tall, I think 6’5 or something. Foids would talk about how he’s ‘too tall that it’s not attractive anymore’ and how he looks like a scary giant etc. Only guys praised him for his height and respected him

Still better than being a manlet though

Tall while ugly is like doing anything while ugly. It’s hated because you’re ugly, but they will pretend like it’s legitimate criticism of something else.

when your ugly everything about you is seen as bad

Tall dudes receive more attention than shorter ones, but it's really a double-edged sword in my opinion:
If you're a chad, that's a good thing, because foids notice more your attractiveness.
If you're a sub5, that's a bad thing, because foids notice more your ugliness.

I'd rather be tall and ugly instead of short and ugly

most foids would take a man that is good looking and the same height as her any days of the week before a ugly tallcel
Check yourself back into the mental asylum where you clearly belong.

Keep coping. A 6’5+ man that’s at least a 4/10+ will never struggle ever. He has a niche of women that won’t even look at his face, his height alone turns them on.

Now a super ugly man like a real 2/10 will struggle but he’ll at least receive respect

Cope. Being tall is always an advantage. Some women just get in awe for being close to a tall guy. Tall guys have a base SMV close to average, so it's impossible to drop to sub-human SMV. You can also ogremaxx if you're tall.

Cope. Being tall is always an advantage. Some women just get in awe for being close to a tall guy. Tall guys have a base SMV close to average, so it's impossible to drop to sub-human SMV. You can also ogremaxx if you're tall.