Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When you're ugly and you fall for the gym meme

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
l3mFEdx.png

Falls for the gym meme not realizing that nobody takes it seriously except for people that are under 6ft tall with ugly faces or aspies. Everyone else does some curls and bench and they mostly go to the gym as a social event to talk to girls who fuck around on a treadmill and do some squats to snap pics for insta.

Gets massive as fuck after years and years of pushing himself to the limit. "Were all gonna make it bruh." Guys all think you get laid even though you mostly ldar because your facially ugly and under 6ft.

Tbh this guy has a not a bad face. Maybe the angle is messing him up.

he is really baby faced, should let a little bit of hair to grown there, he probaly mogs 90% of this forun

He's white, so not incel. If he dropped the pillow he could get a real foid easily.

I legit don't know if his neck is THICCC, he's head is just tiny, or he's body is truly massive

He's white, so not incel. If he dropped the pillow he could get a real foid easily.
That only works if you are tall and white. He's a manlet with an ugly face so his waifu is all that he has.

hes still good looking tbh

Average looking white guy. He will make it

Mogs me by 4 points

Looks like a larper to me

Mogs me into oblivion. Gymceling is a decent cope if you dont want to be skinny/look like a pushover but its value to foids is negligible if you're sub 4.

Tbh this guy has a not a bad face. Maybe the angle is messing him up.
He's got average tier face but having social retardation probably makes him totally unfuckable. He could be a pro wrestler now at least.

He looks fine tbh. Mogs most of us.

This guy is not ugly lmao, solid Chadlite.

True. If you're a manlet don't even bother, just drawing more attention to yourself. But if you can be a tall ogrecel normies won't dare fuck with you.
yea I used to gymcel and tbh if you are a manlet you just look like a fucking retard not to mention the amount of energy that comes with lifting(takes your brain down some dark roads because of irrational racing thoughts/impulses)

To even get a physique like that manlet joke you would have to work out for 3-4 years and take mad supplements all the time(unless he fucking did the shortcut and got some dbol) just to look like a joke. You would look better if you just spent that money on a nice wardrobe tbh and looksmaxxed.