Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you're told you shouldn't get a female dog...

IncelDragon

IncelDragon

Recruit
★★★★
...because people will think you're fucking her. Like WTF man? I visited the pound with my friend yesterday looking to rescue a dog and there was this one really sweet lab that I really liked. My friend knows that I'm an incel as I can barely talk to people in real life due to my autism. When I called him out for saying that he said it was a joke and he didn't mean anything by it but it made me self conscious. I got her anyway but now I'm wondering if people will really think that I'm fucking my dog because she's female and I'm an incel. Any other dog owners who have experienced this shit?

Females seething at the dogpill rn

This dude is definitely fucking his female dog

This dude is definitely fucking his female dog
No, he's not. My friend is actually pretty successful with women. Besides his dog is a Mini Pinscher. Even if he wanted to he couldn't due to the size difference.

It's a little weird when people can tell what sex a dog is ... they are looking there, really? I mean setting aside when a dawg's dawng is just flapping about, you know what I mean.

Try not take it personally, men are always seen as sex manic predators wherever you go. Imagine a guy wanting to become a kindergarten teacher, you would get ridiculed so hard. Even if it was your dream to take care of children you would probably instinctively know that you could not get that job, because people would just automatically assume you are a pedophile and whatever.

Women fuck their dogs so much it’s become a meme.

It's a little weird when people can tell what sex a dog is ... they are looking there, really?
It was on her sign. Besides, you address a dog as "girl" or "boy" so people around you are going to know the gender of the dog.

...because people will think you're fucking her. Like WTF man? I visited the pound with my friend yesterday looking to rescue a dog and there was this one really sweet lab that I really liked. My friend knows that I'm an incel as I can barely talk to people in real life due to my autism. When I called him out for saying that he said it was a joke and he didn't mean anything by it but it made me self conscious. I got her anyway but now I'm wondering if people will really think that I'm fucking my dog because she's female and I'm an incel. Any other dog owners who have experienced this shit?
In psychology it's called "projection" -- since foids typically fuck their male dogs, they spread around the assumption (they made in their heads) that males also fuck their female dogs. This is done as a mechanism to decrease the social rejection to the foid's engagement in bestiality.

Since we're dogpilled, we know.

Bluepilled men think this is a "joke" and that when foids live with dogs they must surely do nothing remotely like fucking their dogs, after all that's just a joke, right?

Unattractive men are mostly judged to be rapists and pedophiles. People judge our personality based on our looks, Halo effect is real

He knows you're a furfag and will infact fuck a dog

Unattractive men are mostly judged to be rapists and pedophiles. People judge our personality based on our looks, Halo effect is real
You will always be gaslit and demonized in this life:blackpill:

It was just a joke. What's not a joke however is the fact that a large percentage of white female humans have sex with their dogs

Nah it’s not a trend.
But women do sex their dogs tho.

I'm fucking my dog because she's female and I'm an incel.
47457.jpg

Word of advice , use a condom.