Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When you're off of this site for two days or more, what are you usually doing? (If you're ever even off this site.)

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Usually, it's because I'm just hanging out with my family. Sometimes though, I probably just picked up a game that I'm addicted to for the time being and am just nonstop constantly playing it. Rarely, it's because I'm studycelling (usually happens around the end of each semester), because usually I have enough time for both, along with having 4+ hours to play games, due to not having any friends in real life, and having classes that end after lunch time.

How about you guys?

wagecucking or just rotting in my bedroom

I browse this site everyday since sep28 2018.

simply rotting

trying to stave of insanity and worrying over my future, playing vid games ,study,health worries,

Studymaxxing. I’m IQ mogged by everyone at school and I’m seriously worried I’m going to fail out.

Studymaxxing. I’m IQ mogged by everyone at school and I’m seriously worried I’m going to fail out.
Same here. My GPA is slightly below a 2.0. I don't get how people are smart at this shit. I haven't been academically intelligent in about 9 years.

In no order- Youtube, jerking, eating, sleeping, netflix/hulu, exercise, browsing internet, gaming, work & god help Me school.

Sometimes though, I probably just picked up a game that I'm addicted to for the time being and am just nonstop constantly playing it.
tbh. that or the internet is down, or my eyes just need a break

The only times I've been off this forum for more than a day was when I tried to leave earlier this year, and during my vacation to Vegas and the Grand Canyon.

Drinking with my incel friends

Traveling, especially overseas.

Never been off for so long yet

2 days. I’m either dead, temp banned, or camping outside of cell reception.

LDAR and spectremaxx

Usually, it's because I'm just hanging out with my family. Sometimes though, I probably just picked up a game that I'm addicted to for the time being and am just nonstop constantly playing it. Rarely, it's because I'm studycelling (usually happens around the end of each semester), because usually I have enough time for both, along with having 4+ hours to play games, due to not having any friends in real life, and having classes that end after lunch time.

How about you guys?
Pretty much the same as for you. Either visiting family and friends in my hometown which I do once every other month or so, studycelling or I'm immersed in a game(rarely happens).

Sleeping, seriously I sleep 14 or 15 hours a day usually. I have chronic illness that will probably kill me in the near future.

Sleeping, seriously I sleep 14 or 15 hours a day usually.

15737.jpg

I have chronic illness that will probably kill me in the near future.

Moggs me as usual.

The only time i've been offline was when i didn't had an internet connection tbh ( to be honest )

Ive been and I will keep being less active this few days because i'm studymaxing, I have a lot of tests this week

If I ever took time off this forum I would either be on holiday or playing video games and browsing YouTube.

Wageslaving and contemplating suicide.

Crying and suffering

Working, playing vidya, watching stuff

Coping
Keep coping for me

Working or away for the day somewhere.

How about you guys?
traveling, Meditation or work. Soon I will be off the site for years maybe forever tho

Playing video games, I barely browse .co on the weekend tbh

Watching anime and rotting

Pokermaxxing, TVseriesmaxxing

I have never been off the site for 2 days or more. Been posting daily since I joined. But if I were to disappear, it's most likely because of school or family.

At uni or browsing the truecel subreddit.