Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When you're incel, everything is suicide fuel

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Every movie, every website, every picture, every foot you step outside... There's always a bitter reminder hidden somewhere.
Simply living is suicide fuel.

Amen brother.
Every day is a struggle

this is why you ldar.

I don't know how I've lasted this long. Normies would sui if they had to live my life for even a month.

I wish my dad was a millionaire so that I didn't have to work. I could live off the inheritance as an eccentric shut-in.

Everything is a reminder of what we will never have.

Blackcels be like:
Another Day another Struggle,
I don't wanna live no more

I am tired of life too. During my life, I've only got to know loneliness, depression, endless humiliation and ostracism of the worst kind. I'm in my late twenties and I'm tired of it all. Just tired. On top of all that, just recently I suffered another brutal humiliation, when my ex friend who harrased me in the past started secretly dating my oneitis. This girl I've been enamored with... she kept me from total madness, from suicide or worse. Thoughts of her is what kept me going through the days. And now he has her... I'm seriosly tired, even if I achieve success later in life it will mean nothing to me because I never got to be truly loved by someone and have friends, normal, just normal life. To be normal and not outcast, that's all I ever asked, but fuck it, I guess I wasn't lucky enough... it's what I got with birth. I literally don't have anyone to talk to, my mother sadly doesn't understand me. All I know is I'm tired... I've lived long enough to know that.

Everything but the deaths of people that have better lifes than ours.

Lol dude wtf, you said your current no sex streak is 11 months, wtf are you talking about?
Dude not everything is about sex.
I am miserable for almost my entire life.
Jfl if you think inceldom is even remontly my main problem.
I couldn't care less about sex at this point.

I couldn't care less about sex at this point.
>I'm incel (Involuntarily Celibate) - Celibacy RELATES TO SEX
>I couldn't care less about sex at this point

OUT

Jfl if you think inceldom is even remontly my main problem.
No your main problem is that you're a faggot, you thinking you're incel is just an annoying joke.

Last edited:
>I'm incel (Involuntarily Celibate) - Celibacy RELATES TO SEX
>I couldn't care less about sex at this point

OUT

No your main problem is that you're a faggot, you thinking you're incel is just an annoying joke.
I dont even like males that much tbh. Relax.

I'm going to die in a mental hospital.