Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you're in a band of screamocels so you feature roasties in your videos

F

fernandopox

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8N44HzfBQ[/video]

Never fails to make me laugh. Everybody is so fucking ugly and dumb in this video that it makes me feel proud of myself. Horrible troll music and top quality banter.

Emos are funny. I used to deal with them a lot.

Here's the lifecycle of the emo/screamo musician

1. Band gets locally popular because they spend more on hairspray than guitar strings
2. Gets tons of chicks
3. Gets one pregnant
4. Is forced to quit and is done with the business at 21

happens every fucking time

That awkward moment when your realize these screamofags get pussy and you don't.

A Good Friend said:

1. Band gets locally popular because they spend more on hairspray than guitar strings
2. Gets tons of chicks
3. Gets one pregnant

well I guess it's better than the amateur rappers who end up dead or in prison.

BlackpilledAF said:
That awkward moment when your realize these screamofags get pussy and you don't.

BlackpilledAF said:

They really do. I auditioned for one once, and right away it was a bad fit because I was in sandals with long hair and they were all wearing tight jeans and mascara. They were pretty big, but the singer's gf came to the studio extremely pregnant, and I knew it was ogre. They were done the next month.

We had another local band that actually went on Warped Tour and got signed, then the singer's gf made him quit. Now he works at a pizza place.

This band is garbage. The only reason why it's popular is because the lead screamer or whatever the fuck has an attractive face.
se7en-brokencyde-34523325-300-307.gif

A Good Friend said:
2. Gets tons of chicks
3. Gets one pregnant
lmfaO this is so fucking legit it made me lose my shit

A Good Friend said:
They really do. I auditioned for one once, and right away it was a bad fit because I was in sandals with long hair and they were all wearing tight jeans and mascara. They were pretty big, but the singer's gf came to the studio extremely pregnant, and I knew it was ogre. They were done the next month.

We had another local band that actually went on Warped Tour and got signed, then the singer's gf made him quit. Now he works at a pizza place.

How popular a band is, is just based on how attractive the lead singer is.

God that shit is gay.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back