Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal When you're an oldcel it's the small things that get you...

UglyScotsman

UglyScotsman

Officer
Twitterincel

Brutal. When you're young you just care about sex, when you get old it's the lack of simple moments of intimacy that pierces your soul to it's very core. I can't even imagine having someone lie beside me cuddling and falling asleep. FML as i stare into a blue flickering screen and drain my account on lonelyfans and junk food and die of loneliness and lack of touch. fuck this hell world.

it's over.
cucked for paying for onlyfans

I will never experience the simplest forms of intimacy

I'm a cuck. Confirmed. But what else is there. It's over.
Wait what? You don't have to be subscribed to onlyfans to view a tweet and your OP is a screenshot of a tweet.

Just get over it . We aren't meant for sex . God is crual .

"I'm a cuck. Confirmed. But what else is there. It's over."

How are you a cuck? The first post in this thread just shows a screenshot of a tweet. It doesn't indicate anything about you being subscribed to onlyfans.

I'm joking. I did mention about having a subscription to onlyfans (lonelyfans) in the first post.
Just get over it . We aren't meant for sex . God is crual .

Um the point of this thread isnt even about sex but simple moments of non sexual intimacy. You've taken the exact opposite point of this thread.

I'm joking. I did mention about having a subscription to onlyfans (lonelyfans) in the first post.
Damn you've fallen low if you have actually gotten a paid subscription to (lonelyfans).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back