Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder: There's no light at the end of the tunnel. Things will just keep getting darker and bleaker.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
There's no light at the end of the tunnel. Things will just keep getting darker and bleaker.

You have no hope. You have nothing to look forward to, except even more loneliness and isolation.

The sad joyless lonely life that you're currently living is your real life.

It will always remain that way because there will be no fantastic "third act" where everything dramatically improves and you find love and fulfillment with a female who likes you just the way you are. That's because there is no female out there that's "meant" to be with you.

Time will keep passing. You will keep getting older but you will have no fond memories of love and intimacy to look back upon.

You will have only the bitter memories of heartbreaks and rejection that you experienced during your youth.

Your loneliness and isolation will continue to torment you in your old age.

You will only feel relief when death comes for you, but who knows what awaits you afterwards.

This is your life.

It's over. It never began. It will never begin. But your suffering will continue until you die.

Last edited:
You will only feel relief when death comes for you, but who knows what awaits you after.
nothing, once you die, nothing will be real anymore you won't feel anything

and people trying to shame guys like us who go to copes like video games, drugs etc

I don't have to know this. I have to cope.

who tries to shame for that?
lol it's all the everyday people you may meet or encounter, 90% of normies i've encountered always talk first about what is your job, where you work, how much money you make, do you own apartament/house, do you have a car, do you have a wife/girlfriend etc etc, if you say you don't work they just ghost you or treat you like a trash. Maybe it's only in my country, i've heard people in US don't ask such stuff often.

lol it's all the everyday people you may meet or encounter, 90% of normies i've encountered always talk first about what is your job, where you work, how much money you make, do you own apartament/house, do you have a car, do you have a wife/girlfriend etc etc, if you say you don't work they just ghost you or treat you like a trash. Maybe it's only in my country, i've heard people in US don't ask such stuff often.
I meant here not irl...
I know what is like irl xD

Nuclear blackpill

There's no light at the end of the tunnel. Things will just keep getting darker and bleaker.

You have no hope. You have nothing to look forward to, except even more loneliness and isolation.

The sad joyless lonely life that you're currently living is your real life.

It will always remain that way because there will be no fantastic "third act" where everything dramatically improves and you find love and fulfillment with a female who likes you just the way you are. That's because there is no female out there that's "meant" to be with you.

Time will keep passing. You will keep getting older but you will have no fond memories of love and intimacy to look back upon.

You will have only the bitter memories of heartbreaks and rejection that you experienced during your youth.

Your loneliness and isolation will continue to torment you in your old age.

You will only feel relief when death comes for you, but who knows what awaits you afterwards.

This is your life.

It's over. It never began. It will never begin. But your suffering will continue until you die.
thanks

There IS a light in the tunel:

If you are going to rope, do something fun like ruin a couple's day by throwing feces on them

forsen is eternity

Based and Hiroshima Nagasaki blackpilled.

There's no afterlife copecel. If you're a trucel, you don't want there to be an afterlife.