Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When you’re a virgin..

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
You’re either a “nice guy” or a Nazi... No matter what personality you have you are either one of these according to the world.

Don’t think women owe you sex? You’re a fedora neckbeard niceguy scum..

Think women owe you sex? You’re a nazi....

Normies say sex isn’t everything but they surely treat it as the only way to validate somebody..

O V E R if you’re virgin :feelsrope:

Last edited:
female virginity is precious while male virginity mean creepy and loer

Lonely virgin loser = "it's okay you'll find someone"

incel = "Omg someone call the FBI"

Lonely virgin loser = "it's okay you'll find someone"

incel = "Omg someone call the FBI"
They call the FBI on all virgins tbh... The only way not to get the FBI called on you is to bash other virgins

Everyone hates us. It’s over :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Normies say sex isn’t everything but they surely treat it as the only way to validate somebody..
Genetic vetting process. If no women found you worthy of sex, it's a signal that there is something wrong with you, that you're possibly even dangerous. Doesn't matter what's true.

I used to try and go to these public get togethers but I stopped when I was always left on the sidelines while everyone else talked with each other, laughing and having a good time, while I was left in a corner to brood and be depressed. I was actually told by someone there that the foids thought that I was a creepy stalker. I never even was able to get into a conversation with one... what are they basing this off? you guessed it. let them call chad a fucking creep stalker. let them let chad sit in the corner depressed looking as fuck without bopping over asking to grind on his cock. jfl at this lookism bullshit society we live in. in all honesty attractive people MUST be treated like the absolute egotistic dog shit stacks that they are. fucking riding off genetic determinism as if they themselves have had some hand to play in the process. allowed to sit there and run their mouths about what less fortunate people in the genetic lottery should and shouldn't do. every attractive person needs to be tied up and given lashings until they admit they are nothing more than a consequence of random combination of dna.

If they say you're dangerous, it's because women in your country are whores who give pussy to some men and not you. Amd they know you are sex starved and accumulate ragefuels.

Notice that this doesnt apply in religious countries