Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When your doctor lists autism as your primary diagnosis despite having a host of other mental diagnoses

L

Lonelyaf96

Greycel
In order to renew my food stamps, I had to have my doctor fill out a form about all my diagnoses that could prevent me from working and under the “primary diagnosis” box he put autism. I have ADHD, OCD, depression, and anxiety as well and he listed those in the other diagnoses. I’m pretty sure they all affect me bad and my ability to work but he singled out the socially awkward one as the one that most pertains to me

In order to renew my food stamps, I had to have my doctor fill out a form about all my diagnoses that could prevent me from working and under the “primary diagnosis” box he put autism. I have ADHD, OCD, depression, and anxiety as well and he listed those in the other diagnoses. I’m pretty sure they all affect me bad and my ability to work but he singled out the socially awkward one as the one that most pertains to me
why cant you work like
im curious what its actually like when you try to do something
like a task
detail your experience

i have similar issues btw

Autism is probably the most debilitating. Tons of normies claim to have those other disorders, but live life perfectly fine.