Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When your a stranger in your own work's whatsapp group

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★★
You know it's over when your a stranger in your own work's whatsapp group. I've never texted anything as these people have treated me like shit for over a year. They all praise and validate each other. Meanwhile, I've been outright ignored and spoken down to, I may as well not exist.

I didn't even go to the christmas work party, everyone else did, but not a loser like me. I refuse to have dinner with people who treat me like a fuckin alien amongst society. Empty platitudes don't mean shit, their actions speak volumes. This is the life of a trucel, a ghost amongst society :horror:.

Honestly, I prefer this than have "normie's talking".

Honestly, I prefer this than have "normie's talking".
I get their notifications constantly praising and validating each other. I'm a complete outcast amongst these people, even when they cross my path at work most of them blank me or give me short shrift speaking to me abruptly.

Guys like us just don't conform to the minimum expectation of society, we're just too indifferent by our looks, our introverted personality, mental health. In my case it's also my manlet height and big hooked nose, my features are not conventional by their standard.