Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When you were younger...

Linky Love

Linky Love

The Hero of Incels
★★★★★
Or to put it a better way...

When you left the baby goo goo ga ga stage of life and began to be able to think clearly, rationally and about your life situation...

Did you also think you were the only incel or Wizard on the planet?

I legitimately thought I was the only one out there.

Probably due to the "bubble effect" of only seeing apparent Chads and normies all around me.

i thought i was the only one but at like 16-17 i started realizing that other youngcels were just coping hard as fuck, most of the guys who were ripped had the hairline of a 40 y/o, but still no gf

they were bluepilled incels in denial who asked me to troll foids for them because i had nothing to lose, drain a femoids wifi data when she left it on, draw dicks with chalk on their backpack etc.

Last edited:
I thought about all the ugly and deformed people I had met and all the boomercels with horrible, lonely old dying lives of worthlessness and looked in the mirror and knew that I will end up like that or a sui statistic without a winning lottery ticket. I regret focusing on less important things and not realizing I was a loser with a face and body that has already died and started decomposing sooner.

Thought I was the only one until I began to see dudes complaining all the time and very frequently about being alone and not being able to get girlfriends.

Yeah, for a while I felt that I was the only one incapable of making friends, let alone getting a gf.

Even other kids at my school who were weird, could atleast find a group to hang around in, but I couldn't even manage to do that.

No, as I did have friends growing up until high school. They were all just as ugly as I am and couldn't get a girl at all.

Nah, I've always known people who are worse off than I am in terms of looks

Or to put it a better way...

When you left the baby goo goo ga ga stage of life and began to be able to think clearly, rationally and about your life situation...

Did you also think you were the only incel or Wizard on the planet?

I legitimately thought I was the only one out there.

Probably due to the "bubble effect" of only seeing apparent Chads and normies all around me.
I already knew I was probably never going to have a gf at a certain point but I still put my effort in to try.