Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When you think you have friends, try this

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
I thought I did a couple years ago till I decided to stop texting them, and that was it. 1 month, no response, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years etc etc. all the conversations died immediately and that showed me it was futile having friends.

Trucels don’t have friends. :blackpill:

Trucels don’t have friends. :blackpill:
Sadly you’re right. I’ve been friendless for a while, I want things to change but I’m getting older so it’s even harder

Last time my middle school incel friends texted me was in 2016

ur a nigger i wouldnt wanna b ur fren 2

Capture
https://archive.froast.io/forum/214495706
who remembers: anonyanonymous
automen
Png

#214495706Sunday, April 16, 2017 8:09 AM CDT
the talking THESAURSU XD =)

Mine do after 1-2 months

I had only online friends, they start doing normie shit like party, drugs and get gfs so no more time to play vidya. So I just stopped texting and they don’t reach out again because they move on.

I did the SAME. YOU HAVE REASON
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

I thought I did a couple years ago till I decided to stop texting them, and that was it. 1 month, no response, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years etc etc. all the conversations died immediately and that showed me it was futile having friends.
I do this “experiment” with everyone. And every singe time it’s the same, they stop contacting me. Nobody makes an effort to keep in touch with me.

I just delete my accounts instead of waiting for their reply

JFL if you still believe friendship

Yeah, a friendship is only a friendship of both sides actually make effort for each other.

When there were still people in my life who could be considered as friends, I also realized that they talked way more to other people rather than to me.

When there were still people in my life who could be considered as friends, I also realized that they talked way more to other people rather than to me.
Brutal.

I guess people have their "favorites." Like how parents have their favorite child out of the few children they have.

Same. I did it for one year and they thought I have died lol

I don't have friends and to be honest its somewhat liberating in a way because I was a pushover and I got manipulated easily so now that I cut all ties I have to say it is a net benefit in my life.

I am not interested in making new friends anymore.

Yep, the same

Brutal.

I guess people have their "favorites." Like how parents have their favorite child out of the few children they have.
Truecel trait: you are the favorite of nobody :feelsbadman:

No tengo amigos, jaja

Most people are lazy and wait for others to initinitiate conversations and plans

The only good fren is a slave. Don’t chase ppl.

The only friend i had that was actively trying to keep in touch with me commited suicide. Spoiler alert he was KHHV by the age 23.