Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel When you see no token blacks in a movie and see the release date

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
And see it's 2000. No tax black characters, no dumb and redundant whamen empowerment lines out of no where and no sjw cancer in general.
Oh how we have fallen......

~2000 were the glory days. Technology advanced enough to where internets were fun to use, but normalfags were still far away from thinking it was cool enough to steal it from us ugly troglodytes. SJW virtue signaling shit was irrelevant, at best.

Ngl I usually like watching older movies. Scarface is one of my favorite ones

~2000 were the glory days. Technology advanced enough to where internets were fun to use, but normalfags were still far away from thinking it was cool enough to steal it from us ugly troglodytes. SJW virtue signaling shit was irrelevant, at best.
I agree, I miss early Internet. It was nowhere near as shit as it is now.

I wanna go back in time

They wanna ruin everything. They've fucked up series with SJW crap and indoctrination, and they have partly fucked up anime or should I call it bluenime with gay cucked faggot characters. Nothing is safe from the same type of faggots over at IT, the same group to tax each movie and series with token negros and female empawament.

There's no escaping it now, SUFFERING IS NOW OFFICIALLY CUCKED N BLACKED.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back