Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you see another incel in the wild, what do you do/how do you feel?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
It's presumptuous to assume anyone is inkwell. But now and then I'll see a guy and I'll wonder "Does he have trouble with women like I do?"

I picked up another cafeteria shift at school today. And I met someone. Upon looking at him, I felt something like compassion, a drive to stand with him and help him. Just in life in general. I wanted to know that he was gonna be okay. Succeed, even. I guess in my heart I felt like this guy was inkwell.

I won't describe what he looked like. This is a college campus and these kids are savvy. If he is inkwell, he's likely already on this forum. He knows who he is, and now he probably knows who I am. But what about you? When you see a guy you fear might be struggling in life and love, what happens in you?

I wanna put him out of his misery

Most incels are bluepilled, so its not like you can explicitly talk to them about the same subjects as you do in the forum, so no point on talking to them imagining it will be much different from talking to normies

If I see an ugly guy, I just assume he's fucking a landwhale. That's the norm these days.

If theyre quiet then I see them as a potential friend.
If theyre loud/lack self-awareness then I brace for cringe.

Most incels are bluepilled, so its not like you can explicitly talk to them about the same subjects as you do in the forum, so no point on talking to them imagining it will be much different from talking to normies

This. Most are trying to blend in with Reddit types and satirise the blackpilled version of themselves as escapism to dodge the reality that women really don't give a shit about them. If they ascend and settle, it'll be for a woman who's in her 30s and is either a single mother or plateaued in terms of sexual and life experience and now wants to settle for a simp who couldn't even find a living dumpster for his cum dispenser in his 30+ years of life.

I approach and invite him to join incels.is

This. Most are trying to blend in with Reddit types and satirise the blackpilled version of themselves as escapism to dodge the reality that women really don't give a shit about them. If they ascend and settle, it'll be for a woman who's in her 30s and is either a single mother or plateaued in terms of sexual and life experience and now wants to settle for a simp who couldn't even find a living dumpster for his cum dispenser in his 30+ years of life.
Based.

report him to FBI

Usually i just think to myself that there's another guy out there struggling like me, feel a hint of camaderie for the pain we share. but as other guys above said, its pretty rare for an incel to be blackpilled. they usually try to blend with society, hell i also wont ever talk about blackpill with people i know explicitly, as that would be a social death sentence. sometimes i just drop casual black pills here and there

i knew a lot of people who will remain incel for at least years to come (asians studying in the west), some might be for life. the chance of them being blackpiled is almost 0, bunch of anime copers.

It's hard to tell who is an incel and who can just scrape the bottom of normie to be a betabuxx, but when I see short indians, I know for sure. and when i overheard their conversations they are always coping. A few weeks ago I overheard convo by two ugly 5'3 indian teens about whether it was better to look big and buff or lean and shredded, and their gym day split. I was like bro, I don't think it's going to make a difference either way, just focus on your medical career, but I'm not gna say anything to them obviously.

You make this sound like we're another pokemon to catch.

In my attempt to socialize for the first time, I started going to these events I found on Meetup.com. It was 95% beta nerds and a couple of unattractive females. My blackpilled mind immediately recognized what was happening - incels competing for what's left.
I honestly feel disdain for nerds, their appearance, their pathetic childish hobbies, their submissive demeanor, their all-male friend groups because no female wants to be around them, I hate everything about them - maybe because they remind me of what I was like.
Speaking even to the most despondent and depressed user on this forum feels a million times better than one of those nerds. At least I feel there's a brain on the other side that is conscious and aware of its situation.
Sorry, got a bit ranty.

It's over when some random uggo approaches you and says "Good day, Sir, have you considered joining incels.is?"