Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When you realize you were mirror coping

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Wizard
★★★★★
Took photos of my profile with my phone and realized I have no jaw. It's completely combined with my neck.

Also I have less forward growth than I thought. I guess what one guy said about underbite (mild for me) being a recessed maxilla is true.

Yea I don't usually take photos and was terrified the first time I saw how different and terrible I look in photos. I always thought I was 'ok' from mirrors. Our mind really helps us cope unknowingly.

When you actually posture your head, neck and body correctly, you are able to see the massive extent of your deformity. It's complete suicidefuel.

Yep, the mirrorpill is a hard one to swallow.

I dont even look in the mirror these days. Its too much.

I too mirror cope. I look at myself in the mirror and tell myself "hey, you don't actually look that bad." Then I take a picture and I'm like "Oh."
Same shet for me

I don't take selfies.
There is something wrong with my Ipod touch.
In all of the photos, I look fat and retarded.

It's the worst when I see a picture of the side of my face. It's truly horrifying how recessed, boneless and round it is.

One time I took 40 photos of myself in one 10 minute session. Went to my room after and not one photo was good.

mirror cope is a valid cope tbh

I've never looked in a mirror for longer than a couple seconds. I could never stand to see what was facing me.

lmao i look pretty good some days when i see myself in the mirror then i take a picture and i'm the ugliest thing i've ever seen