Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When you realize you pass for an orc

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Tolkien, author of lord of the rings, described orcs as “short, squat, bandy legged, slant eyed, and sallow skin”…spot on description for me (This does not apply to movie orcs; they were more muscular ogre types). Literature orcs are ugly and pathetic - movie orcs were ugly but formidable
If I were to magically transport to middle earth I’d pass for an Orc

I have shit hunched posture, huge nose, philtrum and an underbite, so I fit the description of a World of Warcraft orc near-perfectly
Uruk-hai are gigachads.

There's a manga called Isekai Ojisan where a ricecel is transported to a fantasy land and since he's so much uglier than the population they mistake him for being an orc and he is regularly beaten

Orc-Ogre alliance when?

orcs unironically mog me. I have posted about an orc survey maxxer who has a wife. If you check my older threads. It's better to be a literally deformed orc over normal ugly man

There's a manga called Isekai Ojisan where a ricecel is transported to a fantasy land and since he's so much uglier than the population they mistake him for being an orc and he is regularly beaten
lol

Yeah that would happen to me if I were to be transported to Tolkien’s original middle earth world
orcs unironically mog me. I have posted about an orc survey maxxer who has a wife. If you check my older threads. It's better to be a literally deformed orc over normal ugly man
No. I’m referring to the original orcs in the literature. Movie and video game orcs are basically “ogre chads”…book orcs are awkward limbed, scrawny or skinny-fat slant eyed humanoids that rely on numbers rather than brawn to win battles

Last edited: