Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When you realize how little social value you have

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
JFL. I just checked my email this morning to find a message from a recruiter I've been talking to about a recent opening in the new field I'm studying for, where he told me he's been trying to contact me all morning to talk, but he can't get through for some reason. Sure enough, it looks like my phone service has been out for about a week, because I forgot to renew it, and didn't even notice. :feelsseriously:

Heh, whoops. :forcedsmile: I guess if I don't wind up getting this job offer, at least this time, I can say it really was my fault. :feelsUgh::feelsbadman:

Why didn't he just email you

What the hell, indeed. Whatever program that is, it seems exceptionally flawed. Latter text probably gave bonus points for the use of the word "gay," without realizing the context it was being used in (as an insult). It also probably discounted me for the use of the emotes, which fair enough, but I doubt the algorithm, again, picked up the context and realized they were emotes. I'd imagine that whoever designed that, was probably a far-left NPC with an agenda to push.