Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you learned that your oneitis has been hopelessly chasing a Chad for months.

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Only to become one of used girls in his harem. And you are hopelessly wishing her to text back after you sent her "Are you OK are you alright , Jane?"
You wish she'll become your future wife. Someone you want to wake up next to. Someone that make you feel "home".Someone you want to raise children with in a modest suburban two story house with three bedrooms , a garage , that greeny BBQ lawn and yeah white picket fence.

Re: Our School System is horrible
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200570261Wednesday, October 26, 2016 2:18 PM CDT
"i mean hell, science can help you garden your plants or NOT eat those berries outside your house" Why do you answer so minimally about Science? Anyone who perceives Applied Maths/Science as "useless" is very much mistaken. You do not understand just how fundamental those "mindless equations" truly are. Expectedly, a student should have the taught ability to perform further research after basic knowledge is comprehended. I'm not suggesting that the curriculum isn't repetitive; I'm suggesting that there is value being disregarded. Logic is more important than an entire course on Politics; with logic, you can easily begin to make your own deductions from political data.
Re: anyone here part native american?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200570444Wednesday, October 26, 2016 2:24 PM CDT
Good, your genome is beautiful and pure.
Re: Is it "grey" or "gray"?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200570495Wednesday, October 26, 2016 2:26 PM CDT
It depends on the region you are within; I prefer "Gray."

Last edited:
The girl that gives me a big to your life is just another lay for chad, that’s what genetic disparity does

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back