Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal When you have a Chad face but are 5'2

Any white tallfag with shit tier face can get a better looking foid than that.
The main problem with that foid is that she's old, that's why she's a wife and has kids.

Guy didnt do too bad TBH. 5-6/10 becky foid. Betabuxxing a foid is of little interest to Me personally, however as long as he doesnt join the incel shaming, hating, and gaslighting carnival, then good for him.

However almost every low tier dude who manages to beat the odds and get a girl likes to talk down to and diminish the problems of Incels those that didnt have such luck. Those men deserve to be buried alive with an army of flesh eating insects

All I see is a very happy man with his family. Is there anything else you could ask for?

I mean, duh. He's in an endless cycle of proving his masculinity to her, and he has a haircut that makes him seem taller. The boots seem to help, too and she lowered her leg to lean down.

The point is that you can't be "yourself" with these people. The more further you're from the stereotype and their expectation, the more you'll have to prove them something. Meanwhile, even obese maniac women can find someone pretty easily.

she looks mildly disgusted

There are studies that show ugly people suck at telling who is good looking and who is attractive because realizing where we stand will cause too much mental trauma. That’s why you see people here calling normies as either incels or chads as well, depending on if he seems masculine looking or not.
fucking brutal

Height was king 20 years ago. Now face is hugely more important as long as you're not significantly shorter than average. Chadlets mog ogres in middle school and high school nowadays.

19mv4dauj8481.jpg