Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal When you have a Chad face but are 5'2

How wasted? Guy got a foid.

Looks>>>>>>>>>>Height proved once again

Any white tallfag with shit tier face can get a better looking foid than that.
Forum is full of those guys and bo2cel is one of them, so I wouldn't say so

Heightcopers won't touch this

their kid is gonna end up posting here

I actually proved this, niggers here think because i'm 6'1" i can't be an incel

I'm a gigachad, but my dick is 4.2 inches and I'm 3'1 :shock:

Not a chad face.

This just a normiepill. That toilet could've easily got bred by her 6'5 coworker and her betaprovider suspects nothing or maybe he does know :feelsgah:

Not a chad face.

This just a normiepill. That toilet could've easily got bred by her 6'5 coworker and her betaprovider suspects nothing or maybe he does know :feelsgah:
There's a very good chance that this is true.

Looks more like 5’5

Not exactly Chad tbh

I'll give him some of my height and he can give me some of his face, and we're good.

Maybe when he was younger, certainly not a Chad now.

Delusional @Copexodius Maximus
There are studies that show ugly people suck at telling who is good looking and who is attractive because realizing where we stand will cause too much mental trauma. That’s why you see people here calling normies as either incels or chads as well, depending on if he seems masculine looking or not.

fucking brutal. i think i've seen plenty of people with his same face but are 6'7 minimum in height.

He also has chad hands. Handpill proven once again:feelsrope:

There are studies that show ugly people suck at telling who is good looking and who is attractive because realizing where we stand will cause too much mental trauma. That’s why you see people here calling normies as either incels or chads as well, depending on if he seems masculine looking or not.
I was referring to the claim that he would be a slayer if he was 8" taller (5'10").

I was referring to the claim that he would be a slayer if he was 8" taller (5'10").
Yeah, just delusional. He’s not that good looking to pull that off, is what I mean.

A big fat fucking betabuxx outlier, yea nigger looks like slaying at 5'2", can't even ascend in some remote village in a third world shithole with that height, he's paying for that cumrag and we all know that

hes literally 5'2 and his face is high tier normie not chad level

even if he did have a chad face, its useless at 5'2
Face creates sexual attraction, height doesn't.

You have a boner looking at a foid of a certain height or at a certain face?

His girlfriend would never look at my face. Looks>Height, no doubt.

yeah thats why good looking manlets rot on forums like these while i see ugly tallfags with stacy gfs
There are more tall guys here than guys above a 6/10.

Also, even in my day to day I see that foids preferring good looking manlets over ugly tallfags, for sure its not a coincidence

There are more tall guys here than guys above a 6/10.

Also, even in my day to day I see that foids preferring good looking manlets over ugly tallfags, for sure its not a coincidence
height, frame, dick, is more important than face for blacks

for whites i'm sure face is more important but i can't answer that

height, frame, dick, is more important than face for blacks

for whites i'm sure face is more important but i can't answer that
Blacks have masculine faces

His eye area is fucked
It's the most important part of the face

Being under 6'3" should be considered a disability
I think Chad can pull it off if he is even 5’11 or whatever. But as a normie or below, 6’4” or below is a death sentence.

Nowhere near chad face. Thats a mid to low tier normie face.

I think Chad can pull it off if he is even 5’11 or whatever. But as a normie or below, 6’4” or below is a death sentence.
Dating is like boxing: Three knockdowns (aka three failos) and you lost the fight:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Dating is like boxing: Three knockdowns (aka three failos) and you lost the fight:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
6’5” or above?Nope
8/10 face, half point for at least 5/10?Nope
White?Nope

Conclusion: It’s over for me

6’5” or above?Nope
8/10 face, half point for at least 5/10?Nope
White?Nope

Conclusion: It’s over for me
Brutal. I'm a turbomanlet (5'10") and my face is 3/10. My failos are so bad that the referee TKO'd my ass

Brutal. I'm a turbomanlet (5'10") and my face is 3/10. My failos are so bad that the referee TKO'd my ass
5’10” is a turbomanlet now. Absolutely beyond over. I’m 6’1” and people used to say 6’ or death in the past. That’s absolute cope, that was the thot standard in 2015 when tinder hypergamy started becoming mainstream. But then again, I’m probably also a 2/10 so I never even had a chance.

5’10” is a turbomanlet now. Absolutely beyond over. I’m 6’1” and people used to say 6’ or death in the past. That’s absolute cope, that was the thot standard in 2015 when tinder hypergamy started becoming mainstream. But then again, I’m probably also a 2/10 so I never even had a chance.
Whoremaxx or rope