Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When you gymmax as a non-Chad

what is your bf% currently?

Difficult to say as I broke my caliper, around 14-16 probably?

Front
Side

I also switched so often because I often read that the percent muscle you gain per gained body mass becomes worse over 15% bf.

Last edited:
Farmer’s walks are legit for forearms, traps and upper back. It’s a great exercise.

View attachment 135055View attachment 135054

I also switched so often because I often read that the percent muscle you gain per gained body mass becomes worse over 15% bf.
yeah I've heard about that too.you can try losing to around 12% and then start bulking with around 250 calorie surplus.just don't cut too aggressively to retain muscle.also your frame is good so your genes are actually good for gymcelling

fucking cope fags are pathetic

View attachment 135055View attachment 135054

14-16% sounds accurate to me.

Bulking does become less efficient at around 15% body fat due to insulin resistance, but it's not completely horrible like bulking at 20% or 25% body fat. Although cutting is probably the best course of action here, bulking is also a valid option for you.

You'll only benefit from direct forearm training like that when you don't do exercises that demand grip strength. If you do exercises specifically for forearms while also doing a lot of other exercises where you need grip strength, you'll overtrain your forearms.

Following that guy's advice will work just as well if you only care about your forearms, but if you care about other muscle groups, my advice is better.

Direct forearm training is not for people who can barely handle 5kg dumbbells lmao. Zero work capacity and very low minimum effective dose for growth stimulation.

This. Anyone who is natty and can't curl 50 pound dumbbells with ease shouldn't even be thinking about direct forearm training

Direct forearm training is for bodybuilders running grams and doing 2-hour arm workouts.

Wtf is with that frog guy with no neck? How could you put the great blahino/hemingway in the incel pile? He's an expert assassin and has slayed many a pussy. And the Golden One? Sure, his face is all fucked up but other than that he could get a ONS on tinder.

This is the biggest blackpill, you can have all the muscles you like but its not gonna fix your face. An incel with muscles is just gonna stay incel but a chad with muscles is a huge improvement because its a bonus on top of your already good looking face. Basically Face>Height>Frame.

This is why I gaved up on the gym because no matter what I do I know it wont be enough. Although it would be good to be strong to beat up whiteknights and cucks.

Every single dude with 3D deltoids and abs are on steroids.
not true, there are ancient statues with 3d abs and those guys didn't even had the amount of knowledge we have on nutrition, suplements and all the machinery

This is the biggest blackpill, you can have all the muscles you like but its not gonna fix your face. An incel with muscles is just gonna stay incel but a chad with muscles is a huge improvement because its a bonus on top of your already good looking face. Basically Face>Height>Frame.

This is why I gaved up on the gym because no matter what I do I know it wont be enough. Although it would be good to be strong to beat up whiteknights and cucks.
Pretty much the only benefits gymmaxing has for incels are it helps stave off bullying and harassment (doesn't work for turbomanlets), and it makes moving stuff around easier. And the former only works when you're high body fat or you wear tight clothes. Personally, I look like a scrawny little bitch in any shirt larger than small.

The vast majority of women really don't care about this shit. Just don't be fat or off-puttingly skinny. After that it's all about face. If you have a good face, you can attract women whether you have a lean, well defined body; a burly, masculine but relatively high bf body; a slender body without much muscle development... it really doesn't matter. And you can't add lean height, boyo...

Why lift weights when it’s all about the face?

JFL at gymcoping manlets and ethnics. You are effortlessly mogged by tall skinnyfat Chad who’s only workout involves lifting girls legs up and down.

Good thing I'm no gymcel. I do go to the gym but that's just to stay healthy. Too bad that also doesn't work as I am still unhealthy and dying. I just can't win no matter what I do.

my genetics are too bad to gymcel

Why lift weights when it’s all about the face?

JFL at gymcoping manlets and ethnics. You are effortlessly mogged by tall skinnyfat Chad who’s only workout involves lifting girls legs up and down.
Thanks for the advice, asshole. Aren't you the same guy that complains when Incels do nothing to better their situation? Isn't this conflicting?

Good thing I'm no gymcel. I do go to the gym but that's just to stay healthy. Too bad that also doesn't work as I am still unhealthy and dying. I just can't win no matter what I do.
There need to be separate terms for incels who work out and incels who obsess over bodybuilding in hopes it'll let them ascend