Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When you get a date as an incel

energy and playfulness over the phone? teasing?
How do you even get to that stage?
If you can get likes on Tinder then you can get phone numbers on Tinder. Then just be fun and interesting over the phone.

Stopped reading when you say she won't say Ew. I've had girls do that to me as adults. It's more over than you think, fakecel niggers that are going on civil dates don't belong here

As a high (V)IQ-cel, this would've prevented me from respecting Justus Grossbier's puppeteer.

One should easily be able to infer what I would've said to her:

Screenshot from 2022 01 19 18 44 07

If you can get likes on Tinder then you can get phone numbers on Tinder. Then just be fun and interesting over the phone.
But if she agrees to meet you irl based on your tinder pics, why would she be disappointed?
If a foid agreed to meet me, i’d be more worried about being a boring sperg at that point.

Stopped reading when you say she won't say Ew. I've had girls do that to me as adults. It's more over than you think, fakecel niggers that are going on civil dates don't belong here
Exactly

Stopped reading when you say she won't say Ew. I've had girls do that to me as adults.
Liar. As a part owner of a trendy downtown bar, I've listened in on 522 dates of other people, and girls never say Ew to guys.

fakecel niggers that are going on civil dates don't belong here
I agree in general. But civility isn't a sign that you're not hideously unattractive, but that the girl wants to disentangle from you as quickly and painlessly (for her) as possible.

But if she agrees to meet you irl based on your tinder pics, why would she be disappointed?
Because you anglefrauded/lightfrauded your pics in order to get any matches at all? I think it's a very common complaint that people don't look like their online dating pics.

If a foid agreed to meet me, i’d be more worried about being a boring sperg at that point.
You can practice being more interesting and less spergy. You can't practice being less ugly.
So practice being more interesting. Use pics of some guy a bit more attractive than you (so you can get more numbers easily) and then talk to them on the phone with a burner number. Even if you make a total idiot out of yourself, they don't know who you are so who cares.

Last edited:
Liar. As a part owner of a trendy downtown bar, I've listened in on 522 dates of other people, and girls never say Ew to guys.

I agree in general. But civility isn't a sign that you're not hideously unattractive, but that the girl wants to disentangle from you as quickly and painlessly (for her) as possible.

Because you anglefrauded/lightfrauded your pics in order to get any matches at all? I think it's a very common complaint that people don't look like their online dating pics.

You can practice being more interesting and less spergy. You can't practice being less ugly.
So practice being more interesting. Use pics of some guy a bit more attractive than you (so you can get more numbers easily) and then talk to them on the phone with a burner number. Even if you make a total idiot out of yourself, they don't know who you are so who cares.
Do people still talk on the phone with people they don’t know? I think that’s a boomer thing. Zoomers talk over snapchat.

When she sees you first time in real life, her entire body slumps a bit
When this happens you should shout "your posture has entered kyphosis" then go behind her and put your arms through her armpits like you're setting up for a full nelson, but instead of wrapping them behind her head, just jam your hands under her neck and then lift her armpits with your upper arms and her jaw with your hands and this will traction her spine and neck and correct her posture.

This will prevent a lot of health problems for her in the future. If she's high-IQ she will thank you, though 99% of foids would prob say this is rape and press assault charges or something, so only Chad could do this.