Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious when you discovered the black pill did you accept it right away

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
back when I was coping with the redpill, how i got into the blackpill, basically this redpill dating coach was talking about why bluepillers are wrong, but then he got to the blackpill he said something like, yes blackpillers are right in some part, yes women prefer taller men, a taller man has an advantage in dating over a short guy ( mentions that his 6ft) height isnt all you need to keep a woman, you also need game.
just because women like taller men doesnt mean short man dont have chance, blackpillers blame their problems on their looks, "she doesnt like becuase im too short". in stead off self improvement, going to the gym, learn game, they just give up.
this is just not all, and they are not written in chronical order of what i heard during my days.
And then i started watching incelTV and blackpill channels, and hats how i learned to accept the blackpill.
I didnt accept it write away but it took sometime.
now your turn

I had blackpill beliefs before even knowing what the word even was.

Yes.
Blackpill truths just confirmed thoughts I had in my mind back then.

This is the only answer I can provide:

CC18

I had blackpill beliefs before even knowing what the word even was.
Same, seeing it written down on the web just confirmed what i already knew, everything made sense and never doubt it.

No lol it took me 2 years to accept

The black pill has always haunted my existence but I never discovered what it was called untill this guy went over it and I fell into the rabbit hole. For awhile I coped but after awhile I realized it was absolutely correct.
View: https://youtu.be/9d7xMSauLdg

i was blackpilled at 3, learning that internet theorists share my worldview changed nothing

Black pill is truth. It isn't taught, it is experienced, otherwise all incels that ever existed wouldn't have independently reached these conclusion we discuss here today.

Black pill is truth. It isn't taught, it is experienced, otherwise all incels that ever existed wouldn't have independently reached these conclusion we discuss here today.
The black pill is about the somatic

I saw the redpill as nonsense but the blackpill clicked with me instantly. Redpill is cope and simp-y when you think about it deeply.

Yes but i learnt it really late and after trying the red pill for a long time