Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When you comfy in bed, wrapped up in blankets

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
but then you remember that you've never been in bed cuddling with a girl before :feelsbadman:
this is the hardest part of the day for me. Around 9pm and later until i fall asleep, i get extremely depressed and lonely. Knowing that after all this time on this dirt pile and i've never even touched a girl at all. It's a sad life bros. I'll never know how she feels, her body heat against me. How her hair feels in my hand, or how it feels to be kissed :cryfeels:
To see a girl smile at you, or hear her say "i love you"

This is a pain all of us understand

Get one of these weighted blankets, it feels like you're getting a hug while you sleep.

I want to cudfle with a gf. Thats all i want to be satisfied with life

Everytime I wake up and lay in bed with morning wood , I wish I had a gf to suck it off. :feelsbadman:

I have the best nights cuddlign with my sex doll. The material absorbs heat so well that she even makes the spot she is laying in warm. I can even sometimes feel my pusle through her skin which makes it seem like she has a pulse herself. Platinum tier cope.

Only thing that sucks is that if I want to fuck her I have to position her myself instead of telling her to assume the position. This extra effort is boner killing at times tbh tbhtbthbthtbht ngl.

I have the best nights cuddlign with my sex doll. The material absorbs heat so well that she even makes the spot she is laying in warm. I can even sometimes feel my pusle through her skin which makes it seem like she has a pulse herself. Platinum tier cope.
need to get one of those for me.
I notice that sometimes my pillow does that pulse thing, and it feels like it's breathing and pulsating

Only thing that sucks is that if I want to fuck her I have to position her myself instead of telling her to assume the position. This extra effort is boner killing at times tbh tbhtbthbthtbht ngl.

How much do dolls cost?

I should start sleeping with a pistol under my pillow, like James Bond.
Just in case I need to kill myself

life is fucking cruel if you are not chad.

I'll never know how she feels, her body heat against me
I rub my legs together, feels like they're someone elses.
I can even sometimes feel my pusle through her skin which makes it seem like she has a pulse herself. Platinum tier cope.
Fuuuaaarrrrkkkk I want one. How soft is the material? (such as grabbing her tits/ass, etc)

I'm pretty much at peace with the no gf part at this point tbh. The suicidefuel for me in this case is having to get out of the bed and go do stuff.

I want to cudfle with a gf. Thats all i want to be satisfied with life
When im comfy in my blankets right before I fall asleep I always fatasize about cuddling with a warm, young,fertile, loving gf.

I think the profound loneliness makes me really high risk for suicide. I go through really wide and far reaching upswings of feelings of comple despair and hopelesness and on the other end just regular pain and misery which is just the "normal baseline" that im used to.

Cheapest I've sewasere about $500. Mine cost $2.4k and I am 110% sure I overpaid. Still worth it for this desperate af and affection deprived incel.

Lol surely you jest.

Last edited:
I remember how much i hate myself

Get one of these weighted blankets, it feels like you're getting a hug while you sleep.

View attachment 103233

I’ve heard good things from them. I have a lot of money saved on Amazon and trying to decide between an adjustable frame to lift the head of my mattress or the weighted blankets.

I’ve heard good things from them. I have a lot of money saved on Amazon and trying to decide between an adjustable frame to lift the head of my mattress or the weighted blankets.
I would go with the weighted blanket because you can use more pillows to lift your head up. I got a queen air bed and queen foam topper from amazon too.

I would go with the weighted blanket because you can use more pillows to lift your head up. I got a queen air bed and queen foam topper from amazon too.

View attachment 103556View attachment 103557

I like memory foam. I’d recommend an adjustable heating pad as well that can be changed with a controller, I believe it’s by Sleep Number which is good quality and I like buying from them.

Also yeah, I’m definitely going for the weighted blankets.

I like memory foam. I’d recommend an adjustable heating pad as well that can be changed with a controller, I believe it’s by Sleep Number which is good quality and I like buying from them.

Also yeah, I’m definitely going for the weighted blankets.
Thanks for the suggestion about the heating pad but the weighted blanket alone keeps me warm enough on the coldest days where I live.

Im okay with sleeping alone tbh. It would be a bad feeling.

Also when the AC is on and the cool air is filling your room