Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When WW3 breaks out, we males will lose, and foids will win

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Hypothetically, the US and its allies declare war against China and its allies, a WW3 is guaranteed. When each nation starts that draft, all young men will be sent to war to die while all women will get to stay home and be comfortable without anything disturbing them. They have the privilege of staying at home while we all die, it's unfair. The draft is cucked.

Wishful thinking, WW3 aint happening in our lifetimes

Hypothetically, the US and its allies declare war against China and its allies, a WW3 is guaranteed. When each nation starts that draft, all young men will be sent to war to die while all women will get to stay home and be comfortable without anything disturbing them. They have the privilege of staying at home while we all die, it's unfair. The draft is cucked.
fuck off. my country can kiss my ass. I'm hiding in an igloo on Antarctica

Disposable men would go off to fight, some chads would be able to dodge the draft and stay home and have an even better time than usual.

I’m not fighting for jack shit. This country didn’t fight for me to escape my inceldom

WW3 is not happening as nowadays the global economy is extremely interconnected unlike in the previous Cold War. A large-scale global conflict would hurt everyone

That's y u gotta get on disability...lmmaaoo we the last to get drafted....

Foid enlisted are just military secretary whores for HTN officers....

Dyke foids would want to fight cause they think they men...

They drafting foids now

speak for yourself nigga whites will annihilate each other and indians will take all the surviving snowbunnies