Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based When World War III happens, I will betray the US to help Russia and China any way I can.

and you wanna help the retarded giga cucked usa thats one of the reasons you're a incel fagt
usa promotes the gynocentric feminist chad worshipping culture to every foid across the planet

fall of nato and rise of brics would be good for curry/rice and even niggas
High IQ

Can't you read. And I'm not a curry, rice or a nigga. So I don't care

it would still be better for your incel ass
do you want be a incel cucked bitch or do you wanna one hopefully coom inside of your own personal foid
choice inkwell choice

you just earned a spot on the CIAs hit list :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

Ths United States deserves to get burned to ashes. We are the most degenerate, cucked, gay, man-hating, female supremacist nation in the world and we deserve to get nuked for all the shit we did to third world countries.

Russia and China are the based Alpha males of the planet and deserve to be the new superpowers. They are already defeating the U.S economy wise. The US dollar is inflating at astronomical rates while their money is skyrocketing in price.

The only reason I don't move to Russia or China is because my family lives in the US, but if I can convince them to move with me I would have BEEN MOVED.
join the CIA and leak classified information to Russia or china in video game

Ths United States deserves to get burned to ashes. We are the most degenerate, cucked, gay, man-hating, female supremacist nation in the world and we deserve to get nuked for all the shit we did to third world countries.

Russia and China are the based Alpha males of the planet and deserve to be the new superpowers. They are already defeating the U.S economy wise. The US dollar is inflating at astronomical rates while their money is skyrocketing in price.

The only reason I don't move to Russia or China is because my family lives in the US, but if I can convince them to move with me I would have BEEN MOVED.
One of the best post I’ve seen here in a while. Based. I wanna move to Russia and help them fight against globohomo

Giga based Im already doing this always try to work for Chinese or Russian companies

When ww3 happens I will slay every single American I can find, I will pile up their bodies into mountains of skulls and rivers of blood

Oh I’ll remember to add (in video game).

you just earned a spot on the CIAs hit list :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:
Screenshot 20220923 105258

Based, all heil putin and Xi Jinping

One of the best post I’ve seen here in a while. Based. I wanna move to Russia and help them fight against globohomo
Fighting globohomo by killing tens of thousands of white people in one of the most conservative countries in Europe lul

Gigabased. Hopefully you could hack the nuclear launch codes and nuke that globohomo shithole (in fallout 5)

Fighting globohomo by killing tens of thousands of white people in one of the most conservative countries in Europe lul
A lot of them don’t realize in Ukraine that they’re also fighting for a woke agenda. Which makes them our enemies even if they’re oblivious to the truth that they’re fighting for the globohomo agenda to spread to Russia

Last edited:
A lot of them don’t realize in Ukraine that they’re also fighting for a woke agenda. Which makes them our enemies even if they’re oblivious to the truth that they’re fighting for the globohomo agenda to spread to Russia
They're fighting because their homeland is being invaded by a different country knobhead.

dumb nigger, you are so retarded that you can't get shit by using "im nigger card" in west you could be living the dream but you are retarded. that's why i hate blackcels aka degenerate niggers.

Highly based admission

They're fighting because their homeland is being invaded by a different country knobhead.
Ukraine historically was always apart of Russia. They speak the same language and both write is cryllic. It’s like the Britain fighting Ireland

Ukraine historically was always apart of Russia. They speak the same language and both write is cryllic. It’s like the Britain fighting Ireland
BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Same language? Their alphabet is noticeably different, I can read and write Cyrillic. Ukrainian also has more grammatical cases. Russian and Ukrainian are only 62% similar (Italian and Spanish are 82% similar for reference). Celts and the English are so different I'm not even going to get into it. You know nothing about European history.

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Same language? Their alphabet is noticeably different, I can read and write Cyrillic. Ukrainian also has more grammatical cases. Russian and Ukrainian are only 62% similar (Italian and Spanish are 82% similar for reference). Celts and the English are so different I'm not even going to get into it. You know nothing about European history.
Lol yeah they’re basically the same. Keep coping

I had to google search it. 40% speak Russian as a first language. The rest speak a broken version of Russian.

Lol yeah they’re basically the same. Keep coping
The lexical similarity is less than that of most Indo-European languages but you're still adamant about them being the same. Suck my dick retard.

I had to google search it. 40% speak Russian as a first language. The rest speak a broken version of Russian.
Those are mostly ethnic Russians living closer to the boarder, Ukrainian is its own language spoken by Ethnic Ukrainians.

CIA is this a bait post?

Your best strategy would be to fake some kind of disability that would make you unfit for service.

After the war, there would be a lot of excess foids and more conductive economic conditions.

And sry, Russia is going to lose the current war and will turn into an absolute shithole in the near future.

China is dying of old age because they are at their core as much of a gynocracy as any western country.

Your best strategy would be to fake some kind of disability that would make you unfit for service.

After the war, there would be a lot of excess foids and more conductive economic conditions.

And sry, Russia is going to lose the current war and will turn into an absolute shithole in the near future.

China is dying of old age because they are at their core as much of a gynocracy as any western country.
Idk the west is suffering from their own sanctions. I don’t think Europeans will cope well without heat

Idk the west is suffering from their own sanctions. I don’t think Europeans will cope well without heat
Sure but it there any real chance Russia will win?

Putin best option would be pu push the red button and cause a technical draw.

Putin best option would be pu push the red button and cause a technical draw.
Yeah if the Europeans start rioting about no heat. They’re going to start saying fuck Ukraine I want to stay warm.

Yeah if the Europeans start rioting about no heat. They’re going to start saying fuck Ukraine I want to stay warm.
This would only prolong the war somewhat. The Russian army is an undersupplied shitshow, they have to recruit hobos and criminals but even those won’t serve.

The European sanctions against Russia don’t do shit. Gazprom is making record bank.

All the while Ukraine gets finest Nato-tech and intel from the west.

This would only prolong the war somewhat. The Russian army is an undersupplied shitshow, they have to recruit hobos and criminals but even those won’t serve.

The European sanctions against Russia don’t do shit. Gazprom is making record bank.

All the while Ukraine gets finest Nato-tech and intel from the west.
You’re looking at propaganda from the western media take it with a grain of salt. The new recruits will be taking over duties from regular personal watching bases from other parts of Russia. They can’t concentrate all their man power at Ukraine and leave their borders unguarded. Russia can take Ukraine the question is at what cost? The Ukrainians are loosing way more men then the russians.

You’re looking at propaganda from the western media take it with a grain of salt. The new recruits will be taking over duties from regular personal watching bases from other parts of Russia. They can’t concentrate all their man power at Ukraine and leave their borders unguarded. Russia can take Ukraine the question is at what cost? The Ukrainians are loosing way more men then the russians.

Russia winning would be funny ngl, but I don’t see it happening.

Best case scenario is Putin nuking a few degenerate western cites before Russia is holocausted by nuclear fire.

Realistically, they can defend territories they already conquered and then in the future both countries will declare ceasefire since it's impossible to fight eternally.

The US govt will see this post and detain you first just like they did to Coach RedPill

Also JFL at moving to Russia or China, aren't you black? How do you think that will work out for you? Do you even know either language?

Realistically, they can defend territories they already conquered and then in the future both countries will declare ceasefire since it's impossible to fight eternally.
So it will be a Nort/South Korea situation going on for decades?

Russia and china are close to be as degenerate but they also are fascist states with no freedom and shit living standards

Yep, America can't force me to love it, the more America forces me propaganda, the more I instinctively and reactively hate it.

Cucked. Defect to North Korea or something if you truly want to liberate yourself from Western cultural influences

This guy is delusional and thinks he isn't going to be treated like shit for being black in Riceland or Vodkaland :feelskek:
Black people are treated like shit everywhere. It's pick your poison. Be a second class citizen in America, or be a second class citizen in Russia or China. At least if I move to Russia or China my future is secured. America is burning to the ground.

Cucked. Defect to North Korea or something if you truly want to liberate yourself from Western cultural influences
I heard they don't accept outsiders of any kind. They're giga based.

based. learn russian and chinese

There are no ethnic enclaves in Russia or China. You will be the only black person riding on a train or using the bus and everyone will stare at you with scorn and bewilderment because they don't want foreigners like you in their country. You're going to be the black sheep and sore eye that sticks out in the crowd. I'm just telling you what other people are too afraid to say.

So you're going to pick up your bags and leave for a country whom's language you don't even speak? How do you even know they're willing to let you immigrate? Vodkaland's currency is getting raped by economic sanctions because of the war and you think it will be any better than living in the US?

As long as you avoid the bible belt states and live in blue nigger worship states like California or New York, I don't see you dealing with too much discrimination, if any.
I would only actually move if I was rich and spent some time learning the language beforehand. I'm mostly just exaggerating. When you actually think about it, it's stupid to move to Russia or China, you're right. I'm just saying those are objectively better countries if you don't like the degenerate, leftist, feminist, faggot culture of America.