Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based When World War III happens, I will betray the US to help Russia and China any way I can.

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
Ths United States deserves to get burned to ashes. We are the most degenerate, cucked, gay, man-hating, female supremacist nation in the world and we deserve to get nuked for all the shit we did to third world countries.

Russia and China are the based Alpha males of the planet and deserve to be the new superpowers. They are already defeating the U.S economy wise. The US dollar is inflating at astronomical rates while their money is skyrocketing in price.

The only reason I don't move to Russia or China is because my family lives in the US, but if I can convince them to move with me I would have BEEN MOVED.

IF WW3 HAPPENS ITS EVERY MOTHERFUCKER FOR HIMSELF :feelsUgh:

dumb nigger, you are so retarded that you can't get shit by using "im nigger card" in west you could be living the dream but you are retarded. that's why i hate blackcels aka degenerate niggers.

Russia is Nigeria with Snow

dumb nigger, you are so retarded that you can't get shit by using "im nigger card" in west you could be living the dream but you are retarded. that's why i hate blackcels aka degenerate niggers.

like OP is in the key position lmfao

Russia is Nigeria with Snow
Their army shits on America's army. Their soldiers are conservative alpha male Chads while the American army is filled with beta male soyboy faggots.

The time has come for me to use my GREAT WALL OF CHINA and shoot my rice water into American blonde Stacys :feelsohh: (in video game)

I don't think the divide is between countries anymore, its really the rich elite vs everyone else. Considering the rich elite rendezvous at Davos in World Economic Forum from time to time just tells me exactly that.

Run to Alaska and hide.

Russia is a primitive shithole, and China an authoritarian state for bootlickers that get off to the idea of being controlled.

You're a cuck if you help either side.
When you watch too much CNN :feelsohh: say what you want about Russia and China but their army SHITS on us.

t. nigger that lives in nigger worship country and still complains shut the fuck up pussy even as a framecel i bet i could knock your fucking teeth out you fucking heretic.
God doesn't hate degenerates, he hates incels like you, that's why he made you so undesirable

Have you lived in Russia or China to draw such conclusions?

Have you lived in Russia or China to draw such conclusions?
I do a lot of research on other countries. I've always been into politics and government conspiracy theories.

God doesn't hate degenerates, he hates incels like you, that's why he made you so undesirable
I'm undesirable to whores with axes wounds between their legs why would i care about them you foid worshipping cuck.

I'm undesirable to whores with axes wounds between their legs why would i care about them you foid worshipping cuck.
“Trad girls” are equally disgusted by you but you still worship the jew on a stick who made the world the way it is :lul:

“Trad girls” are equally disgusted by you but you still worship the jew on a stick who made the world the way it is :lul:
they aren't really a christian girls if they judge person by their looks and lust for chad, you are truly retarded if you can't understand such a simple thing you fucking nigger.

they aren't really a christian girls if they judge person by their looks and lust for chad, you are truly retarded if you can't understand such a simple thing you fucking nigger.
sure thing buddy, keep coping

Nice comeback retard, get ratio'd you absolute loser.
please put me on ignore delusional christcuck
funny thing is i probably know much more about christianity than you, but it’s not reality that guides you, it’s your wish for comfort, there’s no point talking to teens like you, you eventually come back to reality or die an idiotic coper like most people

please put me on ignore delusional christcuck
funny thing is i probably know much more about christianity than you, but it’s not reality that guides you, it’s your wish for comfort, there’s no point talking to teens like you, you eventually come back to reality or die an idiotic coper like most people
Just take an L you fucking degenerate

Just take an L you fucking degenerate
why is a supposed christian using satanic anime imagery as his profile picture? you sure Yehusha is pleased by that? kys moron

why is a supposed christian using satanic anime imagery as his profile picture? you sure Yehusha is pleased by that? kys moron
Its just a anime grill what the hell are going on about you fucking schizo :feelskek:

Its just a anime grill what the hell are going on about you fucking schizo :feelskek:
ooh sure bud, you surely look like a TRUE christian who follows the words of your God as it was meant to be, not like these other modern degenerates right? yet you probably jerk off daily to the picture of a whorish cartoon in your pfp who dresses modestly as a true christian woman should, right? in the end all of you are hypocritical copers and idolaters. religion is the ultimate idolatry and denial of the real world. keep fooling yourself that you are one of those pure souls who will ascend to heaven

ooh sure bud, you surely look like a TRUE christian who follows the words of your God as it was meant to be, not like these other modern degenerates right? yet you probably jerk off daily to the picture of a whorish cartoon in your pfp who dresses modestly as a true christian woman should, right? in the end all of you are hypocritical copers and idolaters. religion is the ultimate idolatry and denial of the real world. keep fooling yourself that you are one of those pure souls who will ascend to heaven
I never said im someone who commits not a single sin, only jesus christ are sinless being. But i believe that there is way worse sins than lets just say cursing a few times compared to being a literal whore.

I never said im someone who commits not a single sin, only jesus christ are sinless being. But i believe that there is way worse sins than lets just say cursing a few times compared to being a literal whore.
ok, i’ll ignore you first then. bye

ok, i’ll ignore you first then. bye
get ratio'd kiddo + took a big L + cry about it+ stay mad + skill issue + trigged + no one asked + sit the fk down

If you spent even a single week in either Russia or China, you would think the USA is a paradise. You're also a complete fool if you think a future superpower is on the same tier as a semi-failed state like Russia. Iran is a more stable and competent anti-US state at this point than Russia is.

Not that it matters. When the nuclear missiles start flying, there ain't jackshit a civillian can do about it except run to a fallout shelter.

When ww3 happens I will slay every single American I can find, I will pile up their bodies into mountains of skulls and rivers of blood

Oh I’ll remember to add (in video game).

Last edited:

1FF29C47 B323 4826 8279 A4A733787F42

“Every government, no matter who controls it, is an instrument of oppression.”

― Mikhail Bakunin

Russia is a primitive shithole, and China an authoritarian state for bootlickers that get off to the idea of being controlled.

You're a cuck if you help either side.

and you wanna help the retarded giga cucked usa thats one of the reasons you're a incel fagt
usa promotes the gynocentric feminist chad worshipping culture to every foid across the planet

fall of nato and rise of brics would be good for curry/rice and even niggas

Reported!
To the ministry of love for pre-payment..

#INCELS4RUSSIA

Ths United States deserves to get burned to ashes. We are the most degenerate, cucked, gay, man-hating, female supremacist nation
That’s the Scandinavian country’s but United States is close

That’s the Scandinavian country’s but United States is close

in Norway cucked parents leave the house so their toilet daughters can get her back blown by chad :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

the state of eurocucks
but mai pure aryAn RAce:feelskek::feelskek:

I hope there's gonna be another civil war. If any time for one to start, it would be during ww3 if it actually happens

Based, fuck Amerikka