Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When women say they like Old Men

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
What they mean by it is " I like aged men with head full of hair and collagen", they don't refer to bald skincel men

And a beard, not an unkept big beard but a 2 inch beard

No, they mean they like the money of rich men which have accumulated wealth over their lifetime. I think it's unrelated to the men themselves.

No, they mean they like the money of rich men which have accumulated wealth over their lifetime. I think it's unrelated to the men themselves.
They openly call them sugar daddy, that's not what I'm talking about, some women say old men are more caring and Better in sex, but they refer to meen with hair and tall not bald dad bods

I will be old soon and undesirable, There is no escape for me, Ive been thru hell and back just to try and find my tribe and who i am in life, Ive done everyhing in my power to secure a partner or get friends, I cant even do that, Sometimes i question why i am even born if people are so repulsed by me.