Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity When women call out men for their lack of X for not getting women, then they fail to realize that they also lack X

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Ive seen this countless of times.. A woman will call out an incel for lacking a trait that she also lacks and blaming it for his inceldom. Some examples :
An outgoing/extroverted personality, lacking it herself
Being confident, lacking it herself
Being funny, lacking it herself
Being anxious/high neuroticism, no comment here
Being unsuccesful, while having the same succes if not less then him
Not approaching women, while never having approached a man in her lifetime
Being too nice or a slight pushover, when did this ever have an effect on a woman's smv?

I literally saw a 7/10 blonde on a stream saying her personality was the reason she was getting love and an incel was not, how can you possible be this delusional?

Last edited:
After getting easy dick for years, they've had no incentive to develop their personalities. Foids are very self-conscious and project their inadequacies onto men.

After getting easy dick for years, they've had no incentive to develop their personalities. Foids are very self-conscious and project their inadequacies onto men.
Its just super unfair when any small personality flaw is a death sentence for a man but doesn't even affect a females smv.

lel,literally this pic
https://i.redd.it/vn87077rb1211.jpg

When they say one thing they believe another thing

Its just super unfair when any small personality flaw is a death sentence for a man but doesn't even affect a females smv.
I was going to talk about this later; this could be linked to game theory. Foids have a competitive advantage because no matter what choice they make, they win. Men are playing playing with an end in mind, this will eventually exhaust their resources. Foids play like the game is infinite.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back