Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When will this torment will be end ?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
When will this torment will be end ? I tired of coping all my life and avoid seeing people are happy,having sex and relationships with people they love.put sex aside,ı want to be loved by a woman. Nothing worked for me.sometimes ı think going rope is only final solution for me. I can sacrifice so many things for being loved by a woman but no women wants me.

I just want to be loved by a woman,being happy with her and make her happy sex is another thing for me ,but firstly ı just want to be loved. I want a woman looking at my eyes and say me how much she loves me and how she finds me cute,handsome.but it never happened and will be not happen.

I rot in loneliness while my peers enjoying their youth ages. it is not fair. ı'm not a fucking serial killer,ı'm not a rapist.ı have a heart too and no one gives a fuck about my feelings .foids just wants to chads but not me.ı can be more romantic than chads but because ı'm ugly no women looking for me and reject me all the time no matter how ı being nice and clean.İt is not about being confident.i f youre ugly male it never began for you.

Nobody cares how a good heart you have,how a beautiful soul you have.women just looking for someone handsome.İt is not fair ı will die alone with my good heart and all of my ideas about future,about how ı want to enjoy my life with my girlfriend in future. ı will die alone,we will die alone. ı'll find a job after military service and then rent my own house and rot in loneliness.ı will die alone all myself.

Sometimes ı just feel so desperate and speechless. ı can't believe it people are happy and having love while ı rot and all alone by myself.I just want to rope but ı don't know why ı still coping.

No women touched me ever.no women hold my hands no women kissed me and say me she love me.I'm just feel so worthless and my life is not matter.

It is suifuel to coping.seriously.ı feel so desperate while coping.ı just lie myself and ı know ı life myself.it is worst part.ı also don't have any friends.ı use instagram and when ı post a story just a plenty of people from my class see this.when ı post story for them to ask me question,no one ask me anything because no one gives a fuck about me.no one want me to be around them.

Everything ı've doing with my life is just a coping.I just try to escape from reality but ı can't since ı'm aware of everything in life.

No women will kiss me ever,no women will love me and hug me and let me smell her hair.it is just killing me so hard.I'm so fucking alone.Women don't care what the fuck happens to me because of my looking.

I Know ı'll never have relationship with a woman and it is worst thing that can happen to a man.No women will wait for me out there while ı'm in army,no women will hug me and kiss me,say me how much she loves me "I love you so much,Cuyen you know that" ı'll never hear this from a woman's mouth which love me forever.

Going to gym is just another coping for me.ı even don' know what is the point for me to studying,preparing for university. ı just care about my family at this point that's why ı try go to university and get a cop at least because they're only people who cares about me

İf there is any woman out there and reading this somehow.you must be aware of us.be aware of how much we lost our faith in life and roping ourselves.and you make us suffering because of your egoistic behaviors.I'm really so pissed and having a mental breakdown,crying and lost myself totally.

the worst part is knowing we only get to live this live once, i'm in a constant mental breakdown over that

hikikomori lifestyle is the only possible for a truecel according to me

Question: "When will this torment end?" Answer: Never.

The incel state truly is tortureous and one of the worst fates someone can experience.
Question: "When will this torment end?" Answer: Never.
Incorrect. It ends at the time of roping.

What are we if not slaves to this torment?

when you die it will end.

:feelsmega: F
:feelsbadman: U
:feelscry: C
:feelsrope: K

Good luck bro. I know how much it hurts. I think you need more and better copes...
Anyway... Just good luck.

Last edited:
I don't even want to talk to or deal with people so why am I so lonely? I feel you OP, sometimes it's just like there was a mistake and I've been born in the wrong world.

the worst part is knowing we only get to live this live once, i'm in a constant mental breakdown over that
So true it must be such a great cope to truly believe there is an afterlife but being mentally ill (religious) and being an extreme atheist it sucks to know when I die I will never experience an amazing life as a Chad or millionaire.

Go Emergency Room.